exhaust help

frenchdevil1

Apr 15, 2016
Hi, i have a leon mk1 1.8 20v cupra. my rear box is totally corroded and middle pipe has a some tiny holes. Does anyone know the part numbers for those so i can order it? Cant find it anywhere online or do you guys have any exhaust recommendations? I don't really want to break the bank

Richard123

Rickys LCR 225
Feb 4, 2013
Ayrshire,Scotland
Hi, i have a leon mk1 1.8 20v cupra. my rear box is totally corroded and middle pipe has a some tiny holes. Does anyone know the part numbers for those so i can order it? Cant find it anywhere online or do you guys have any exhaust recommendations? I don't really want to break the bank

Hi frenchdevil, I'm sure you would be better of and cheaper with a Stainless steel custom exhaust.

I was much cheaper when my downpipe flexi was blowing, I had custom 3" downpipe and de cat for around £250 IIRC .

They also re fabricated the cat so it could be fitted for mot if needed.

Im sure the downpipe alone from seat was around £450!

Last edited:

frenchdevil1

Apr 15, 2016
Hi frenchdevil, I'm sure you would be better of and cheaper with a Stainless steel custom exhaust.

I was much cheaper when my downpipe flexi was blowing, I had custom 3" downpipe and de cat for around £250 IIRC .

They also re fabricated the cat so it could be fitted for mot if needed.

Im sure the downpipe alone from seat was around £450!

lol ur totally right. 289 for rear box, and 438 for down pipe. Where would you recommend getting a custom exhaust?

Richard123

Rickys LCR 225
Feb 4, 2013
Ayrshire,Scotland
It doesn't say on your Signature where you are based ?

I would just google local custom S/S exhaust centre, Im lucky that there was a few local ones to choose from.

ZRZ

Dec 30, 2014
Hertfordshire
Two very good places in St Albans, Hertfordshire do custom exhaust systems:

R-Tech & EMP

Maybe an hour drive though from Sutton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.