Anyone got an FR DSG coming off PCP soon?

Wardy TDi

Leon searching....
Apr 27, 2006
Manchester
That they're interested in selling?

Must be DSG, but can be hatch or ST. Engine wise I'm not too bothered, petrol or diesel is fine.

I'm looking to buy shortly and would rather buy from a member, rather than having a dealer add margin on!

Cheers,
Steve

Stegor

Jul 17, 2011
How soon is soon and what sort of budget do you have in mind? I have a two year old 1.8 TSI that I am considering chopping in for a Beemer.

How weird. I've got the exact same car (a year older) and am thinking of doing the same thing!

Wardy TDi

Leon searching....
Apr 27, 2006
Manchester
Soon = within the next month, if my current car sells.

Depends on what your settlement figures are really, if you're not near the end of the term.

Drop me some vehicle details over PM if you like.

Wardy TDi

Leon searching....
Apr 27, 2006
Manchester
FR spec, but either petrol or diesel is fine. Would quite like to see how the 1.4T petrol performs really. Still in two minds about just ordering a new one.

Have been tempted by the Cupras, but need a bit more economy than that I'm afraid!

Stegor

Jul 17, 2011
2nd hand, this is probably my best option.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...r-steering-remote-central-locking/5663747?v=c

Also to give an idea of pricing. This is what started me thinking and prompted me to post up. I've seen GFV for Leon PCPs in the past, so have a fair idea of value at end-of-term. So seems pointless then picking one up for a dealer, who's adding 2-3k margin on!

Margin is about £1500 - I just got offered £10,500 from the dealer, similar mileage.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.