Mikey's rs3 stage 2 and 1.2's fitted Cupra 280 with bucket seats

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
There weeks in and loving the new car had a couple of minor issues brake squeal and heater fault and creaking seats witch have all been sorted so car now has brand spanking pads and discs fitted to front

Still not sure on the haldex 4wd compared to the mechanical 4wd in the rs4

On the plus side the car is now getting stage 2 mapped today and full Milltek on order to arrive Thursday or Friday 100mm turbo elbow and 3in full system, also a revo intake that should be here today

Also bought a set of pro race 1.2's with tripe 8's fitted from a fellow member

Have also bought a set of brand new front calipers as one of mine has a slight mark original calipers will be up for sale brembo 4 pots

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
Well just a wee update car was in Wallace last week and had stage 2 software put on with settings turned right back till exhaust arrived so Friday afternoon I took delivery of a big box from Milltek containing a 100mm turbo elbow into a 3in decat non res system with twin pipes and a active valve so my sport mode still works it.

Fitted it this morning after having to drop the prop shaft and some other bits car nows sounds amazing in sport mode roll on next week to have it rolling roaded and set up properly. Revo intake still not here yet though :cry:

If we still have no snow will fit 1.2's and get it cleaned and get some proper pics posted of her

Last edited:

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
Not been on here for a while so here it goes revo intake and wmi intercooler spray fitted, 034 motorsport rear adjustable anti roll bar fitted, forge front mount fitted, away to change from revo to apr in the mapping department and dsg map getting done at same time as Apr stage 2.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.