Ibiza Cupra Exhaust

rolphy

Jul 5, 2016
Hi

my 2004 Ibiza cupra 1.8t downpipe has just started blowing on the flexi pipe part so I'm trying to source a new one but I'm having real issues, I wanted to keep it standard as I don't want the hassle of a decat and remap/mot issues, does anyone know where I can source one? everyone I phone says nobody makes one...

if not does anybody know if they are the same as another car?

rolphy

Jul 5, 2016
no one? has anyone on here swapped to a decat and kept the original? id be willing to pay a good price for one

rolphy

Jul 5, 2016
so after looking into this a bit more turns out the only place I can get a standard downpipe/cat etc is from seat themselves and its a recon one on an exchange basis, the cost £600! :( be cheaper to buy a custom system I think at that rate, has anyone else had problems trying to get ibiza cupra parts?

jannerboy

Nov 23, 2015
Its a real frustration isn't it. I need a replacement either 2.5" or bigger, but there isn't a bolt on pre-made option! No fabricators near me either so its a nightmare.

rolphy

Jul 5, 2016
yeah ive found a fabricators that are going to have a look at it for me hopefully they can fix it, just cant believe out of all the people that have probably put decats on their cars there aren't a few standard systems floating about for sale

rolphy

Jul 5, 2016
well I was going to but I don't seem to be able to pm your, too little posts I think

rolphy

Jul 5, 2016
ok not too bad then only a few hours drive worth it considering I cant find one elsewhere, il try messaging you again now