Crash damaged Ibiza help

Chrisjop

Aug 31, 2015
Recently bounced my Ibiza off a few kerbs as my rear tyre burst at 50, bent one of my Alfa wheels, track arm and track rod end replaced as they were bent but I still can't get my car any where near right on the tracking machine (N/S wheel is straight O/S is still facing in left a bit, and it has a lot of camber, I'm wondering if anyone else has done something similar and what did you have to change? I think I could have buggered the steering rack because I can't think of anything else that keeps the wheels tracking straight, any help will be much appreciated.

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
I don't think that tracking you want to get done, but 4 wheel re-alignment as the subframe might have moved a bit. Also a place with proper alignment table will be able to tell you what is any thing still needs replacing.

Chrisjop

Aug 31, 2015
Took it to a garage with laser allignment and he said to put it back on the standard struts and then try again as you cant get a true reading or something

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Chrisjop

Aug 31, 2015
When fitting the struts yesterday realised that one of the sliders on the caliper is bent, could this have been caused by the accident?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk