Ibiza Mk5 Mods

radley96

Jul 28, 2016
I have had my 1.4 tsi ibiza fr for a year and a half now and have decided to think about modifying it, i was wondering if anyone has tried or has any ideas where to start for a 2014 model

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

j.owen

Aug 30, 2015
St. Helens
I have had my 1.4 tsi ibiza fr for a year and a half now and have decided to think about modifying it, i was wondering if anyone has tried or has any ideas where to start for a 2014 model

Me personally, I would go for the basics (windows tinted, wind deflectors and maybe smoke the head/tail lights) but mainly a remap/tuning box and some decent coilovers with an exhaust system if funds allow. This is what I'd do if my car wasn't leased :( Looking forward until it's over and I can start to modify my next car :lol:

radley96

Jul 28, 2016
Any makes or parts that will fit the car, ive tried to look around and there isnt many places that do performance parts for this car yet

stadan

Jan 31, 2016
Any makes or parts that will fit the car, ive tried to look around and there isnt many places that do performance parts for this car yet

loads of mods mate. Demontweeks, awesomegti are two example websites.

I've personally got:

H&R Lowering springs 25mm/40mm
Brembo uprate front brakes
spacers 15mm front/20 back
TRC Splitter
Wrapped roof in black
wrapped lip just below black grill
tints
team heko deflectors
ITG cold intake
evo pro sport turbo led gauge
milltek cbe
led interior lights + plates + plate surrounders
fly eyed rear fogs
Just so you have an idea of stuff.

Last edited:

radley96

Jul 28, 2016
Sound im currently looking at getting 25mm/40mm coilovers, k&n induction kit, cobra sports decat and just some parts for aesthetics

radley96

Jul 28, 2016
Im not looking at going madly into changing it just few performance and aesthetic parts as it would be a shame not to have a go before i inevitably change this for a new car

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.