SOLD - Crafoo's Mk2 LCR Speed Blue - Meet the successor!

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Fired up for the first time this year. Had it's MOT and service.

Flew through with no advisories which is always nice :)

I can't believe it's been 12 months since I got the car. That time has gone by very quickly!!

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Found myself back in the Seat fold, for now at least. Picked this up earlier in the week.

With priorities changing since the arrival of our little boy in February, we needed a load lugger that was comfortable and cheap to run, something we can chuck the dog, buggy and other stuff in. Had a little drive in it and it's not bad at all, drives nice, equipment seems to be pretty good and it has a reasonable amount of poke considering it's a fairly big bus. Should do the job.

Before anyone asks, I haven't sold the Evo :D

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Found myself back in the Seat fold, for now at least. Picked this up earlier in the week.

With priorities changing since the arrival of our little boy in February, we needed a load lugger that was comfortable and cheap to run, something we can chuck the dog, buggy and other stuff in. Had a little drive in it and it's not bad at all, drives nice, equipment seems to be pretty good and it has a reasonable amount of poke considering it's a fairly big bus. Should do the job.

Before anyone asks, I haven't sold the Evo :D
Looks nice mate, so will t'wife let you nick it for breakfast duties or will you be forced to use the Evo? ;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members