2016 SEATCupra.net National Meetup AT TRAX 25th SEPT - 15th Anniversary

Would you be interested in a national meeting in August this year?

• Total voters

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
RIGHT! Finally got sorted with Trax so we are going to have a club stand - Sunday 25th Sept - You can book on-line here: http://www.traxshows.co.uk/club-tickets

You will see us in a drop down list and will need a password. If you are booking straight away please PM me for the password and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Otherwise we'll be sending out a site wide e-mail to all members with details.

Let's get a big showing peeps and have a great day out to celebrate all things SEAT and SCN.

A reminder we don't mind if you don't have a SEAT - all are welcome - past and present owners.

Once you have booked please post your forum name on here and create a running list.

Any questions let me know.

Thanks,

Scott

icestorm81

Sep 9, 2008
Dorset, Dorchester
Anyone camping Saturday night? I defiantly coming down, dunno if my car is good enough for the club stand as I have a lot of lacquer peeling off.

Last edited:

usp

May 21, 2009
Kent
I'd already booked an entry ticket and track sessions before this so i didnt book with club and password etc
Will that make any difference?

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
I'd already booked an entry ticket and track sessions before this so i didnt book with club and password etc
Will that make any difference?

If you contact Trax directly and let them know they should be able to allocate you to our stand otherwise they won't let you park with us.

Any problems let me know.

taffyR

May 15, 2006
TREALAW/ RHONDDA S.WALES
trax

If you contact Trax directly and let them know they should be able to allocate you to our stand otherwise they won't let you park with us.

Any problems let me know.

Can you text me our club stand password 07565208775
cheers !!
Bryan....
Anyone travelling up from S.Wales????
BOOKED!!!!!

Last edited:

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Great we've got more bookings.

Please copy and paste the list each time one of you books so we can keep a running list:

BOOKED:

1. Syphon
2. richyhartley
3. will8391

Thanks

Scott

Hawkers

Nov 7, 2015
Norwich, UK
Please copy and paste the list each time one of you books so we can keep a running list:

BOOKED:

1. Syphon
2. richyhartley
3. will8391
4. Hawkers

fozzybear

middle aged speed freak
Feb 4, 2006
halifax,west yorks
already paid for club vehicle pass and show ticket.....so all ready to go......will be traveling on own so if anyone needs a lift let me know and i can arrange pickup/times can,t wait lol should be a fun do.......
1. Syphon
2. richyhartley
3. will8391
4. Hawkers
5. TaffyR
6.fozzybear

Last edited:

Mikey P

The Flying Custard
Mar 4, 2009
Manchester
Very interested in this but need to tart the car up a bit, it's been off the road for a while so not had the attention it deserves
Anyone from the Manchester area going down on the Saturday and camping?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.