Oil catch tank tubing?

ySoCereal

Jun 2, 2016
Quick question on this as every guide i read just states to buy 19mm silicone tubing.

Do I specifically need fluoro lined silicone tubing or will standard silicone tubing for vacuum/coolant etc use do fine? Ie, treat it as a service part to some extent.

Cheers

arb79

Old but never too old
Oct 18, 2010
Northamptonshire
Will be oil and vapours going through tubing mate so best to get the specific type...
Slightly more expensive but best rather than having to buy twice.

ySoCereal

Jun 2, 2016
^also if anyone has a link to some fluoro lined tubing that isn't horribly overpriced that'd be cool.

arb79

Old but never too old
Oct 18, 2010
Northamptonshire
1m usually does but some buy 2m just in case you get carried away with the measuring and cutting!
Try ASH or SiliconeHoses.com or if your not fussed about quality/looks of your engine bay then just get some off EBay.

ySoCereal

Jun 2, 2016
Cheers. Yeah bought the ASH fluoro stuff off eBay.

Also got a small bit of 3/8" to block the manifold nipple I think it is? and 2 x 90 deg 19mm connectors.

Is that everything I need for the PVC delete and catch tank install?

ySoCereal

Jun 2, 2016
Cheers bud. Bought the ash stuff anyway.

See for the PCV delete/catch can install. Is it as simple as removing the piping and capping off the break booster and inlet manifold? (for pcv) Then for catch can tubing from the oil filter pipe and rocker cover to the can (the one I bought has 2 inlets and 1 out). The out can go direct to the TIP?

Cheers

frijj

Aug 15, 2015
South Wales
Yep that its mate.
Just make sure the oil filter and rocker cover go into the inlets, the outlet can go directly to the TIP via the 'hockey puck'

welo78

Dec 4, 2015
your tubing and the openings on the OCT must be the same inner width as the original one or else the engine might be stalling !

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise