Tow eye cover for rear bumper?

4ndy633

Jun 21, 2016
Northern Ireland
Hey anyone have a towing eye cover for the rear bumper colour coded silver preferably? Many thanks thanks! :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

ZRZ

Dec 30, 2014
Hertfordshire
They're a pain in the ass to find! They seem to fall off eventually or get stolen. I had to get mine off somebody breaking a Cupra and got it sprayed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4ndy633

Jun 21, 2016
Northern Ireland
Ah dam I knew it lol aw well just Needa buy on and get it sprayed.. any pics so I know what I'm looking for?

ZRZ

Dec 30, 2014
Hertfordshire
This is what you need.

Try not to get confused if looking elsewhere for one because the Cupra R one looks very similar but has a slight difference (I think it has a less curved design) and won't fit.

90a3058ba7d9b0ebdbd78d30098277fb.png

eBay item number: 162002112651

EDIT: Also, message the seller and ask if it comes with the clips to attach it to the bumper.

Last edited:

ZRZ

Dec 30, 2014
Hertfordshire
Yeah you need the Leon one but the Toledo is basically the same car, just a saloon.

The FR is basically just a diesel Cupra so the above will fit fine, all bumpers are exactly the same mate.

Do not buy one that states it is for the Cupra R as it will not fit.

Last edited:

Markdj22

Jun 27, 2016
Cheers I'm looking for the leon one? Not the cupra r.. I have the mk1 05 fr.. first time owning one lol

Hi mate I got mine from Dave on here very quick delivery and cheap. Seremotors ask for Dave

Last edited: