ION's Mk3 Artic Grey Ibiza Cupra K300 312bhp 340ftlb

WeeC

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
Looks great, puts mine to shame! I like what you have done with the alloys, got the same ones on mine but just normal silver colour.

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
Looks great, puts mine to shame! I like what you have done with the alloys, got the same ones on mine but just normal silver colour.

Thanks mate ;)

Ive had mine quite a while now & just take my time with it tbh, have you done much to yours?

WeeC

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
I've not done much mods wise in the 9 years I've had it that is noticeable, aside from the alloys and supersprint exhaust. I drove it for about 6 years and just kept it ticking over with no major issues.

However, in the last 3 year years just keeping it running has cost a small fortune - new brake calipers, brake pipes and hoses all round, new KO3s turbo, new suspension (which hasn't lowered it that much and is too crashy so going to replace), wishbones and every bush front and rear, CV boots/joints, ball joints etc... alternator and replacement of the fuse box on top of battery which melted! If I ever sell it, aside from the bodywork, someone would get a very solid car.

Having a B5 RS4 has taken a lot of cash away from what I'd like to do to the Ibiza but it's a good little go cart to drive around daily. Next up, assuming no mechanical issues, is to sort out the sounds inside. The sh!t radio/tape player really doing my head in now!

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
I've not done much mods wise in the 9 years I've had it that is noticeable, aside from the alloys and supersprint exhaust. I drove it for about 6 years and just kept it ticking over with no major issues.

However, in the last 3 year years just keeping it running has cost a small fortune - new brake calipers, brake pipes and hoses all round, new KO3s turbo, new suspension (which hasn't lowered it that much and is too crashy so going to replace), wishbones and every bush front and rear, CV boots/joints, ball joints etc... alternator and replacement of the fuse box on top of battery which melted! If I ever sell it, aside from the bodywork, someone would get a very solid car.

Having a B5 RS4 has taken a lot of cash away from what I'd like to do to the Ibiza but it's a good little go cart to drive around daily. Next up, assuming no mechanical issues, is to sort out the sounds inside. The sh!t radio/tape player really doing my head in now!

wow you have almost had yours as long as me then lol

They are old cars now so u can expect things to go wrong but i can see them going up in value (the mint ones) as time goes by as alot are getting broken for parts :rolleyes:

RS4:drool: Niceeeee

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
Perfect day to work on the car :)

28762453020_8cc7edf14f.jpg

Got mapping date booked for the middle of next month so just fixing a few minor issues while i can

Main job was my fuse box in the engine bay which had melted which caused my rad fan's to stop working & also my secondary water pump. I replaced the fuse box & then noticed my rad fans would come on/off every few seconds so i looked into the matter further to find it was related to me converting to wideband ecu :cry:

Was quite an easy fix tbh, had to remove 1 wire from ecu :headhurt:

29015701916_5cb903ecc3.jpg

28431023923_56350f1434.jpg

2nd wire from the left needed to come out ;)

28943305482_c7497eaf55.jpg

29015702366_5aaf2d36b0.jpg

"Car runs sweet now dad" my daughter said :rofl:

29015700536_7b94e6e030.jpg

Treated myself also, just waiting on pinion brace to turn up before i fit :drool: :D:funk:

28431024223_0a00fa4fda.jpg

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
Don't blame ya, have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a look at your Mk1 golf....very nice mate, looks like your having as much fun as me :D

Good to see you still have this, been a while since i came on here last, Fair play :thumbup:

Hey there Berg, long time no see.. hope your well mate, yh ive still got the old girl... so much passion for her :rofl:

Hows that beast of a supra doing?

tchoff

Yes, it's mine on picture :)

No thread about it, but only a blog. I can not put the address here, so if you write "tchoff03" on google, you'll normally find the blog (skyrock).

Not a lot of picture, but so you can see :D

It's only for hillclimb (I'm only beginning :p )

Is it possible to send PM here ? I don't find anything about this...

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
Very nice read mate.... beginner ay :p:rofl:

Really like where you have placed gauges in centre console ;)

Yes send me a Pm mate, im happy to help u where i can.

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
Car is back from being mapped, had a few issues & mapping session had to stop at 285bhp which feels surprising quick. Once ive sorted these issues i will be back to what the turbo is fully capable of

After a good clean it was only right for me to take a picture ;-)

29501802974_7e721e31c0_z.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.