What do you like to see on the dashboard display?

TrainDriverEdd

Apr 12, 2016
Hi folks,

I'm almost 6 months into Cupra ST ownership and have loved every single mile so far.

Just curious to know what most people have displayed in between their centre dials.

I personally like to see the Oil Temperature so as not to give it too many beans until a suitable engine temperature has been reached.

Occasionally like to see the MPG figures as well.

Apart from that I rarely check the other figures.

Good to hear people's views.

Cheers everyone.

PM3

Aug 19, 2016
Hampshire
Hi folks,

I'm almost 6 months into Cupra ST ownership and have loved every single mile so far.

Just curious to know what most people have displayed in between their centre dials.

I personally like to see the Oil Temperature so as not to give it too many beans until a suitable engine temperature has been reached.

Occasionally like to see the MPG figures as well.

Apart from that I rarely check the other figures.

Good to hear people's views.

Cheers everyone.

I've only had my 2015 FR 150 manual a few weeks and I used the Sat-Nav for the first time on Monday, I liked the simplified Nav display between the clocks.

Also as was my first long run (200mile round trip) I was interested in the MPG read out as I was comparing it against my previous '08 2L TDi Stylance. I was happy with a return of 55MPG, most of it was motorway with cruise set at 82mph, with a few squirts to overtake. I averaged 47 at best in my Stylance on a long run, so was well impressed with the FR.

Day to day driving I leave the compass on.

Daz68

Apr 18, 2002
Somewhere up north
I usually start with the oil temperature and then switch to speed once it's warmed up. I've not needed to use the sat nav yet but will probably have that in dash display when I do.

simonsaunders

Jan 5, 2016
Speed, but occasional cycle through range and mpg (this tank). In fact, it's rare that I ever look at the speedo dial.

If I'm that fussed about temps, I put the dials on the centre console.

Cupra Belfast

Jun 11, 2016
Oil, then when up to temp, speed. That's regardless of driving style really. Force of habit perhaps? I'm principally on the roads in town whist the oil comes up to temperature, so traffic, ramps, lights etc. pretty much make speeding impossible anyway.

Cuprobbie

May 4, 2016
Hamilton
Speed mostly. Oil temp at the start of a journey. Occasionally mpg, but I'm really not that bothered, and sometimes fuel tank range when the gauge reads less than half full.

Last edited:

chrisRibiza

Sep 27, 2007
I now have that - but used to have speed (big numbers for MPH).

Anyone know: how do I get rid of the compass and go back to speed?

On the right hand steering wheel controls, press the arrows and go to the yellow menu then you can scroll through the options using the scroll wheel

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
I usually have mpg since start on mine but I could do with having a play around.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

dan_r93

Sep 21, 2017
i use it for my music usually , but i've got to admit the nav is brilliant! i used it for the first time the other day on my fr and its got to be the best feature in my opinion for the mini display.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.