2016 SEATCupra.net National Meetup AT TRAX 25th SEPT - 15th Anniversary

Would you be interested in a national meeting in August this year?

• Total voters

will8391

Feb 20, 2014
Manchester
Great thanks Will. Of course. I'm going to try and get there early to set stuff up.

Cheers

Scott

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I won't be getting there when the gates open as I've got a 3 and half hour journey. I am aiming to not have to get up at 4 to get going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
I'm not arriving until Sunday and I'm bringing the stuff for the stand. If they will let you park there on Sat go for it, but please leave a spot in the middle for the (secret) vehicle I'm driving up in.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

RichyH

Dec 20, 2015
Lincoln, UK
Il be there soon as the gates open Saturday so you definitely won't be alone if you do come up the night before, extra pair of hands to set up if needed. If not il try and keep that middle space for your secret

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Siboneh

Apr 3, 2012
UK
Damn! got here a bit too late. I've just received an email about this event and would have loved to have gone.

Got a SEAT Leon FR with the BTCC kit on that just stored in my dad's garage, could have treated it and took it out for a spin.

Last edited:

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Damn! got here a bit too late. I've just received an email about this event and would have loved to have gone.

Got a SEAT Leon FR with the BTCC kit on that just stored in my dad's garage, could have treated it and took it out for a spin.

Might not be too late. CupraTOC above wasn't sure if they would be able to make the stand in time. Why not check if they are still coming to the stand, if not it might be possible to swap if they are willing and Trax admin allow?

Still more than welcome either way to the full event.

Scott

Drebin2003

Aug 16, 2016
If there's a stand pass going I'd love to buy it got a Cupra 290 that needs lots of attention so got my blankety blank cheque book and pen with me and I'm going down Friday make a weekend of it so if theres anything I can do to help just give me a shout

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Does anyone who is coming live near here?

[Just off m62 Tingley roundabout , Farsley near Leeds , if it's an evening near Jct 40 m1]

The reason I ask is a fellow forum member has some of our old banners we'd like to retrieve and have at the stand on Sunday. Would anyone be able / willing to collect them sometime this week and bring them along on Sunday?

Cheers,

Scott

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Syphon I live close by and could pick them up any evening this week what stand number/area are you lot on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Syphon I live close by and could pick them up any evening this week what stand number/area are you lot on?

Hi - that's great - thanks, really appreciated.

I don't think I get the plot details until the morning.

If I can put you directly in touch with
jmc1976 - http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/member.php?u=80911 he has the banners and can arrange for you both to meet up that would be amazing.

Thank you,

Scott

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Hi - that's great - thanks, really appreciated.

I don't think I get the plot details until the morning.

If I can put you directly in touch with

jmc1976 - http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/member.php?u=80911 he has the banners and can arrange for you both to meet up that would be amazing.

Thank you,

Scott

You are plot 16 we are plot 5 so couldn't get further away. I know Jonathan already so I'll message him on Facebook and arrange something

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members