2016 SEATCupra.net National Meetup AT TRAX 25th SEPT - 15th Anniversary

Would you be interested in a national meeting in August this year?

• Total voters

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
You are plot 16 we are plot 5 so couldn't get further away. I know Jonathan already so I'll message him on Facebook and arrange something

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi,

Great thanks for that. [B)]

Where did you find out your plot number? - EDIT - I see it's on the pass - I've had a long day ;)

Scott

Last edited:

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Hi,

Great thanks for that. [B)]

Where did you find out your plot number? - EDIT - I see it's on the pass - I've had a long day ;)

Scott

They have a club map on their website if you want to see who you are with too. I've heard back and he has one banner which I'll grab. Some flags are with another lad I know but I'm worries on size as I have a 3 dr Ibiza and am the organiser of our stand which means I've got all camping gear and a 30 man gazebo to pack in too. You might need somebody else to collect the flags when I hear back from Oliver or Jonathan on sizes

CupraTOC

Apr 1, 2015
If there's a stand pass going I'd love to buy it got a Cupra 290 that needs lots of attention so got my blankety blank cheque book and pen with me and I'm going down Friday make a weekend of it so if theres anything I can do to help just give me a shout

Don't think I will make the stand due to the time I will be arriving. If you can call up Trax and get admin to transfer my car pass to your vehicle and in your name, you are are welcome to have it. Will you then just have to buy general admission tickets for entry to the show?

CupraTOC

Apr 1, 2015
As above. I will be willing to pass my stand pass on if Trax admin is taken care of. Rather someone who can definitely make it on time have it.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
They have a club map on their website if you want to see who you are with too. I've heard back and he has one banner which I'll grab. Some flags are with another lad I know but I'm worries on size as I have a 3 dr Ibiza and am the organiser of our stand which means I've got all camping gear and a 30 man gazebo to pack in too. You might need somebody else to collect the flags when I hear back from Oliver or Jonathan on sizes

OK thanks. Whatever you are able to do would be appreciated. Don't go too much out of your way.

Cheers,

Scott

Drebin2003

Aug 16, 2016
Don't think I will make the stand due to the time I will be arriving. If you can call up Trax and get admin to transfer my car pass to your vehicle and in your name, you are are welcome to have it. Will you then just have to buy general admission tickets for entry to the show?
Thanks bud will give them a shout 1st thing tomorrow will I have to give them your details car ref ect??

CupraTOC

Apr 1, 2015
Thanks bud will give them a shout 1st thing tomorrow will I have to give them your details car ref ect??

If you pm me I'll give you my details. Might be worth calling them first to see what the best way of doing it Is as I still need my 3 entry tickets, it's just the car pass I will transfer.

RichyH

Dec 20, 2015
Lincoln, UK
If you pm me I'll give you my details. Might be worth calling them first to see what the best way of doing it Is as I still need my 3 entry tickets, it's just the car pass I will transfer.

Easy enough mate, they just change the car details, did it myself few weeks ago on the phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richjt

Jul 13, 2016
I purchased my ticket online last night, they emailed the ticket to me, is it best to print it off or leave it on my phone

RichyH

Dec 20, 2015
Lincoln, UK
Doors open for club stand member at 0600 Sunday, public entry is at 9 for those who don't know. If your a stand person, earlier the better i'd say. Although i know i'll hate everyone for the first couple of hours Sunday

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Doors open for club stand member at 0600 Sunday, public entry is at 9 for those who don't know. If your a stand person, earlier the better i'd say. Although i know i'll hate everyone for the first couple of hours Sunday

Yes we need to be all on the stand by 8.30 - or no more entries.

I've managed to get a hotel not too far away so will be travelling Sat. I'm going to struggle being up that early with only a short drive anyway - trying to do it all Sunday morning would have been loony :blink:

Looking forward to it. Follow us on Instagram if you're not already. SEAT Santa is dropping off my ride for the weekend and I'll tease a pic on Saturday. :whistle:

Scott

Last edited:

icestorm81

Sep 9, 2008
Dorset, Dorchester
I am coming down Sunday morning from Dorset, if anyone wants to meet on the way up. How do I get to our stand area?, are there different entry points dotted around, as iv never been to Silverstone before.

Last edited:

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
OK thanks. Whatever you are able to do would be appreciated. Don't go too much out of your way.

Cheers,

Scott

I've got the banner, no flags unfortunately. How would you like to go about getting it as we are at opposite end of the show with different entrances?

Hawkers

Nov 7, 2015
Norwich, UK
I am coming down Sunday morning from Dorset, if anyone wants to meet on the way up. How do I get to our stand area?, are there different entry points dotted around, as iv never been to Silverstone before.
On your trax club order email there is an attachment with club information, there is a satellite image map that shows where B entrance is, we're at B16 so tell a satnav to head to that entrance.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
I've got the banner, no flags unfortunately. How would you like to go about getting it as we are at opposite end of the show with different entrances?

Ok ta. If you can pm me your number maybe we can arrange to meet up somewhere in the middle on the day?

Ta

Siboneh

Apr 3, 2012
UK
Might not be too late. CupraTOC above wasn't sure if they would be able to make the stand in time. Why not check if they are still coming to the stand, if not it might be possible to swap if they are willing and Trax admin allow?

Still more than welcome either way to the full event.

Scott

I've booked my tickets for Sunday. I'm not in the stand or anything.

But I'll come and say Hi.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members