Seat lakeside

Curtly

Jun 5, 2015
Essex
It's just around the corner from me - I've still not been but if I get a chance I'll have a look and report back

Raymondo111

Apr 6, 2015
Anyone been to seat store at lakeside? Miles away from me. Not sure what no haggle prices look like. Does that mean full rrp?!

http://seatpress.co.uk/release/1110/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just around the corner from me - I've still not been but if I get a chance I'll have a look and report back

Funny enough I was in Lakeside this afternoon and saw that they had a Ateca in their showroom and had a good look at it, very impressed, it looks just like the car for me and even the wife was impressed so much so that she said why don't you change your Leon for one of these. Having had 3 Ford Kugas since 2008 before changing to the Leon because I wanted something smaller and petrol rather than diesel this looks like the perfect fit for me. The problem is that I would like a 1.4 petrol with DSG but at the moment they are not doing one, I can get the 1.4 but only in Excellence trim which pushes the price up.

Not sure about pricing in general through the shop but they do offer unaccompanied test drives for an hour so may take them up on this.

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
I am there today will take a look, saw them working in there last month, looks impressive very Spanish...

The Lakeside Essex SEAT dealership on the Industrial Park no longer has the SEAT Franchise I discovered that when they emailed me about a service, which I declined.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.