My Mk2 Leon Cupra R

JoshCupraR

Nov 6, 2015
Holywell, Flintshire
Ye could imagine it'll shift mate, got the look spot on with it tho. Nice one was looking for info on the unit but couldn't find much that made sense. Gutted I couldn't go today would have been taking it home tonight if all went well.

What sort of spares you got? You got a thread with the items in?

Connorcupra94

Mar 13, 2013
Aberdeen
Ye could imagine it'll shift mate, got the look spot on with it tho. Nice one was looking for info on the unit but couldn't find much that made sense. Gutted I couldn't go today would have been taking it home tonight if all went well.

What sort of spares you got? You got a thread with the items in?

Well you're on the right page for info haha, either make a thread or send me a PM and you'll find out exactly what you need to know :)

I put it all up on FB and completely forgot about here. il make a thread today and let you know when it's up

JoshCupraR

Nov 6, 2015
Holywell, Flintshire
Ye mate picked it up Monday :) only done about 30 miles so far lol car feels good tho mate, power delivery feels a lot different to my past cars so still getting used to it. Goes well tho :thumbup:

Think the brakes will need changing soon so that's my main priority but might be able to squeeze to some of your goodies, just let us know what you got. Pm about them if you want, give me first dibs ;)

Connorcupra94

Mar 13, 2013
Aberdeen
Ye mate picked it up Monday :) only done about 30 miles so far lol car feels good tho mate, power delivery feels a lot different to my past cars so still getting used to it. Goes well tho :thumbup:

Think the brakes will need changing soon so that's my main priority but might be able to squeeze to some of your goodies, just let us know what you got. Pm about them if you want, give me first dibs ;)

Can I ask when did you last check/change the cam follower mate? Just been doing some reading so thought I would ask you before I look myself lol

Haha thought you'd like it, I miss it :( hahaha okay mate no problem il get everything looked out tomorrow and get photos of it all for you!

I'd never checked it, never had any running problems but it wouldn't do any harm getting it checked :)

Connorcupra94

Mar 13, 2013
Aberdeen
So thought id give this an update.

I'm now back with a TFSI, got myself an audi S3 last night.

Already bought a few things for it.. cars never stay standard for long haha.

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
So thought id give this an update.

I'm now back with a TFSI, got myself an audi S3 last night.

Already bought a few things for it.. cars never stay standard for long haha.

Very nice mate what you bought for it already no doubt I'll end up in the guts of this one to

Connorcupra94

Mar 13, 2013
Aberdeen
Very nice mate what you bought for it already no doubt I'll end up in the guts of this one to

Thanks to you, you should know im not bad with the TFSI engines :whistle: got a PCV, full set of new shoes going on on wednesday, will need to get rev D (i think it is) DV, looking for an intake and milltek as well