Sad news-ish

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
It is with genuine sadness that I announce I am leaving the VAG. I had hoped to replace my Gti (best car ever imo :) ) with the new rs3 but I read recently were looking at a August 2017 release and I cba waiting that long, so as of Tuesday, I'll be one of these dickheaaaaddddddddddddds :D

I had planned on stripping the Gti of her bits but the merc staff said it didn't matter, but i do plan on removing my vwr600 tomorrow so if anyone's interested send me a pm ;)

I'll still be popping in to see how the other half is doing and who knows I may be back to the fold in a few years.

For those that are interested, 9k deposit, 15k year, £460 pm 36 months. I know someone will ask :)

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Not cheap are they

My mate got a fully specced up (£38k list) brand new m135i for £445 a month with £1k deposit and 36 months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
Lol yeah I don't wanna spend this much on a car again! But she was just there...specced to fook, just waiting for me...and that paint lol I only came in to browse!!

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
The A45 isn't for me, I prefer a more understated car, hence me ordering a cupra haha. But I also refused to have a monthly payment higher than my mortgage too which ruled out the m135i, Golf R and S3.

Hope you enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
Just the hatchback, I was actually wanting to look at a gla but told it depreciates even faster and they didn't have a saloon version, but it's five door so already more practical lol

And yes, a mahoosive **** :D

nicknameless

Aug 1, 2016
Awesome cars and looks amazing but with recent lease deals on the cupra this is nearly 3 times as expensive to get into!!

Last edited:

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
if they truly are facelifting next year then there will be some cracking deals on leons coming up, this unfortunately for me was facelifted last year so deals aint so great lol

YerMaw

Jul 4, 2016
The facelift is a really good car to drive, they sorted a lot of the issues with the handling and the gearbox software and I think the AMG magic (proper AMG car with a hand built engine not like the half arsed M car) merits the price tag to some extent as it's probably the only one of the uber hatches that has a sense of occasion to drive (RS3 possibly also).

Looks great in that colour, not seen it on an A45 before.

Last edited:

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
I spec'd up a similar car on car wow before i finalised the deal and one guy went from 48k to 41k so there are good savings to be had!

White, no box at work mate, i'll have to wait till saturday sorry

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise