iPhone on ios10 problems

chrisRibiza

Sep 27, 2007
Anyone else having connectivity problems after updating to ios10?

1 in 3 times as soon as my phone connects it looks like it's connected to a call so the music goes silent and the volume control on the steering wheel then works the phone volume.

The only way I can get round this is to actually try phoning someone from the phone manually then the "fake call" disconnects and the infotainment system works correctly with the phone.

I thought it may be happening due to an app being open but even with all apps closed it still occurs.

riskfactorr

Mar 16, 2016
It happened to me. Not anymore thou, I swapped the phone haha. If you want to stop it no need to call someone just activate Siri and it will go away. Will it happen again, most certainly will.

However, disconnecting and connecting again seemed to solve the issue for a short period of time. I guess someone will have to update eaither Apple or Seat...i just swapped my iP6s for Galaxy S7Edge and have no issues anymore :)

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Haven't got my cupra yet but my iPhone 6S plus on ios10 had no issues connecting to my dads 2014 Leon in Majorca when I was out there last weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riskfactorr

Mar 16, 2016
It is not about connecting but acting wierd when it does. I guess not everyone have those issues but I did, and Chris did too. Again, disconnecting and connecting again solved the issue for some time. It started happening to me when I had iOS 10 beta so I thought it will go away with final version...it didn't so I bought myself S7Edge

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.