Lease Help

jamie-h

Jul 9, 2014
Just email one of the companies with the best offer... any broker will produce a PDF quote in minutes. They want a sale and that's what they do. When your dealer can't match it then you have a quote to take up :p

You cant order any more as everywhere has stopped taking orders for the arrival of the facelift next year. Also its a Main Dealer I need a quote from not a broker.

Speedy300

Sep 10, 2016
You cant order any more as everywhere has stopped taking orders for the arrival of the facelift next year. Also its a Main Dealer I need a quote from not a broker.

I can't quite work out your email address, I have a quote from a main dealer from a month ago if you want a copy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuse100

Oct 11, 2016
I've ordered through Wessex Fleet. Funded by Alphabet.

Cupra Black 5dr, DSG, Monsoon Grey. 10k, 3+23 at £218.00 pm. Non maintained.

Last edited:

jamie-h

Jul 9, 2014
Judging by the quotes you guys have sent me , by the time I add the DSG at around £1000 over the term then I am ok maybe a few hundred pound over through main dealer.

I am now going to give my head a good shake and stop reading about all these deals brokers and other companies were giving, its another lesson learnt as this is my first lease deal. If you could still order the 290 I would probs cancel and go through broker but hey that's life and don't want to wait even longer for facelift. So i'll stop being so impatient and just wait for the car to arrive and enjoy it.

Thanks for the info to those who sent it through :thumbup::thanks:

Dro

Nov 5, 2014
Awww... Am I too late to jump on the leasing bandwagon?

Was hoping for a Cupra ST... any spec considered

:cry: