Order cancelled and no more Dynamic

DynamicD

Sep 24, 2016
Annoyed now!

Just been told my car order has been cancelled as it wasnt confirmed and Dynamic is no longer available [:@]

Back to the drawing board!

Glad I hadnt cancelled the G :p

Dave

CUPRAB

Sep 24, 2016
Who did you order from?? I'm slightly worried mine is too good to be true....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

CUPRAB

Sep 24, 2016
Stoneacre Peterborough
I do have a pdf receipt showing car allocated to me but.....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Jonwm

New to the MK2...
Jun 22, 2009
Tamworth
I know a lot of people who can't have dynamic anymore, 1 guy has been offered 250 compensation for having his order changed to Nevada white, not heard of anyone else's being cancelled, bad news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DynamicD

Sep 24, 2016
I know a lot of people who can't have dynamic anymore, 1 guy has been offered 250 compensation for having his order changed to Nevada white, not heard of anyone else's being cancelled, bad news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I havent finsihed with the feckers yet :rofl: Going to read contract and ring Seat tomorrow to complain :whistle:
Dave

BoyRacer

SUV time!
Aug 5, 2016
Just been told my car order has been cancelled as it wasn't confirmed and Dynamic is no longer available [:@]
Hopefully it still is available as I had next week confirmed as my BW and no mention of any colour problems!

ShanksRFC

Oct 13, 2016
I have one on order in Dynamic Grey aswell and asked my contact to confirm everything was still ok. He came back and said it was only affecting cars after build week 48. Think mines is due to be built mid November so probably around Week 45/46.

Fingers crossed this is the case, rubbish anyones orders being cancelled for this!

DynamicD

Sep 24, 2016
The whole order has been binned, no alternative offered. Need to find something else now.
I'm still not convinced the order was placed correctly.........Order Form is 10th Sept and nothing in Finance system after a month....seems dodgy!
Dave

Jonwm

New to the MK2...
Jun 22, 2009
Tamworth
I'm sure dealers have ordered extras, i'll try and get the number for the Peterborough dealer in a min

DynamicD

Sep 24, 2016
I'm sure dealers have ordered extras, i'll try and get the number for the Peterborough dealer in a min

Cheers. If you can get a commission, go for it! Let me know if you need my mobile on PM.

Dave

Last edited:

Jonwm

New to the MK2...
Jun 22, 2009
Tamworth
Cheers. If you can get a commission, go for it! Let me know if you need my mobile on PM.

Dave

Might be a bit late for the commission, I did get some from July promised when i got a few lads on another forum the deal at Birmingham, keeps telling me the cheque's in the post, yeah right!

When I've sorted the kids out ill get the number an PM you :) worth a try

ShanksRFC

Oct 13, 2016
The whole order has been binned, no alternative offered. Need to find something else now.
I'm still not convinced the order was placed correctly.........Order Form is 10th Sept and nothing in Finance system after a month....seems dodgy!
Dave

Does seem a bit funny. I put my order in around 7 days before you and was given build date of Mid November 2 weeks later. Hope you get something else sorted!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.