what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Brady93

Jan 28, 2014
Worcestershire
Went and had my first year service for 100 notes less than Seat charge, I refuse to pay 179.99 for an oil change!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Stubaloo

Oct 15, 2016
Very nice sure u be very happy. I've got a 290 black and I'm glad to be back in a leon as I had lcr 210 years ago

dephead2004

Aug 3, 2013
Dave at sere motors sorted them out for me £25 for all 5 pieces. The 2 for the cupholders should be between £10-15 at a guess. They're the same material that's in the bottom tray of the centre console and just pop right in.

Thank you kindly sir.

who.am.i

Leon FR
Jan 23, 2016
EU
Picked up my st cupra 280 - 15 today. Drove it 200km home. Then unloaded winther wheels and took my friend for a ride. Now his 2012 bimmer might not last long on his drive way. He was very impressed by the cupra. Im impressed to and have had a lot of fun with this great car today! Its fantastic to drive. Its The grey paint (Who looks white) with The orange line. May be a combo some people dislike - but I love it :)

I agree.white cupra with orange stripes looks great. Saw it at my local dealer

VAG Familia

May 20, 2010
skipton north yorkshire
Fitting roof bars today so no more bikes in back of car
e849a9439d639f74dc8bcde79252df4d.jpg
81646a4707a755e233af8de5befab3ab.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

JoeySwedeson

Oct 15, 2016
Stubaloo : Its not the Sub 8 pack Im afraid. But The original cupra brakes are not bad. But ofc The Sub 8 pack is desireable. Could there be some cheaper solution to get better brakes without buying The 4 caliper brembos and bigger disks? Like investing in some sportier pads?
I Could get a picture up but there is usually some hassle to post pics on forums (as at facebook Its easy )

Who.am.I Thanx ! Its The dynamic grey on mine. But looks white. My friend said it shifted colour in different lights - but Im not sure yet

Does anyone have moist inside The headlights after washing?

Stubaloo

Oct 15, 2016
Sound great joey I have a cupra black in dynamic ordered in monsoon grey but came of a loader when delivering so they offered me the dynamic as it was delivered same time.
Not sure with but mine also comes with cupra brakes and they seem upto the job for how I use it . Yes been a newbie myself unsure how to upload pics

MEZ44

Aug 7, 2016
Had the TRC splitter installed today. Changes the look completely! Also had the roof wrapped in gloss black and the middle section above the splitter in gloss black.
Next is the air intake and possibly a milltek catback.

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
Had the TRC splitter installed today. Changes the look completely! Also had the roof wrapped in gloss black and the middle section above the splitter in gloss black.
Next is the air intake and possibly a milltek catback.
Need to see pics or it didn't happen

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise