MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Cupra

May 14, 2016
Finland, Helsinki
Well I did not get my original Cupra 290 DSG 5D cause dealer just destroy my car 3 weeks before handover. Well next week I will get my temp car. Alore Blue Cupra 290 DSG 5D. Because I need to do new factory order I took risk and wait for facelift. Dealer already confirm it will have 300hp and there is 4x4 option as well...

belfastone

Sep 15, 2016
Belfast
Well I did not get my original Cupra 290 DSG 5D cause dealer just destroy my car 3 weeks before handover. Well next week I will get my temp car. Alore Blue Cupra 290 DSG 5D. Because I need to do new factory order I took risk and wait for facelift. Dealer already confirm it will have 300hp and there is 4x4 option as well...

how the hell did that happen?..lol Im in no big rush for mine, having to wait an extra month or two for 300hp and 4x4 - i would have waited if offered!

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
I know there is a face lift but don't think you need to worry about 300bhp or 4X4

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Cupra

May 14, 2016
Finland, Helsinki
how the hell did that happen?..lol Im in no big rush for mine, having to wait an extra month or two for 300hp and 4x4 - i would have waited if offered!

Warehouse flooded. Car got wet from inside the cabin and Seat importer of Finland just told us that warranty is gone because of that. So nobody wanted that car. Well I have now Cupra to drive so I'm ok with this.

BiggestVern

Aug 16, 2016
Herts
Call from Wessex this morning, my order cannot be fulfilled and I must either take a different spec model from stock or wait until April for the facelift mode. Had agreed to sell my existing car as well. Not sure what to do

belfastone

Sep 15, 2016
Belfast
Call from Wessex this morning, my order cannot be fulfilled and I must either take a different spec model from stock or wait until April for the facelift mode. Had agreed to sell my existing car as well. Not sure what to do

Did they say why? did you order from Seat dealer?

ShanksRFC

Oct 13, 2016

Why is that? What colour were you going for?

Jedi123321

Nov 3, 2016

I have ordered through Wessex Fleet a white 5dr DSG Cupra Black. they have said it was only certain orders and mine was okay!!

Glennc91

Nov 1, 2016
My White 3 door SC Cupra 290 Black edition arrived on tuesday and, to be honest, in the long wait for it to arrive I was starting to worry that the look of it was a little TOO understated. Couldnt have been more wrong, every time I look at it I love it more. I've had Civic Type R's, Focus St, and a Nissan 370z recently and was nervously wondering how this car would match up, but it is brilliant. really impressed!

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
So .... if the new cupra is announced and taking orders in March when do you think orders will start landing in the UK? Lease company said they would honour the price I had before my cancellation .... so tempted to wait ..... but depends how long .... did test drive s 140i today which was great but maybe tad boring but is nearly 100 pm more on pcp than my lease offer was at 226 .... may be some new colours to choose from ... plus I hear there are surprises.....

Last edited:

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
Well .... I'm going to wait for the new cupra ..... I've had assurance that I will get same lease deal...from seat to the lease company as well as assurance I will be on the first deliveries ..... now for the long long wait ..... now have to find a banger to last me while I wait .... look forward to hearing the new spec 300 bph sounds likely ....plus maybe other stuff !!??!!

spikeweb

Jun 16, 2015
Pilsen, Czech Rep.
Well .... I'm going to wait for the new cupra ..... I've had assurance that I will get same lease deal...from seat to the lease company as well as assurance I will be on the first deliveries ..... now for the long long wait ..... now have to find a banger to last me while I wait .... look forward to hearing the new spec 300 bph sounds likely ....plus maybe other stuff !!??!!

Things from Ateca. ST version will be only 4x4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
Hey spike.... what are you saying? The ST Leon will have 4X4 but not the others???

spikeweb

Jun 16, 2015
Pilsen, Czech Rep.
Hey spike.... what are you saying? The ST Leon will have 4X4 but not the others???

dont know (dont remember) if other versions of Cupra will have possibility of 4x4...but ST version will be available only in 4x4 version...and all versions of car (sc,st,5f) will have features from Ateca...Kessy,ambient rgb led lights,new front led lights,q wireless charger etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.