Heko Wind Deflectors for a Cupra

Leonmb

Dec 29, 2013
Has anyone purchased Wind deflectors for a 5 door Cupra 280?

If so has anyone got the link where they got them from?

Thanks in advance

jazza fr

Apr 4, 2012
Ireland
I got mine off ebay, was a little too aggressive putting in the passenger side one and snapped the thing! Must order more.....

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
When fitting deflectors I always make sure they are warmed a bit to allow a bit of flex to make installation easier, i.e. at work we let them sit in the warm air flow from the workshop heater for a few minutes, less chance of a breakage.

jazza fr

Apr 4, 2012
Ireland
When fitting deflectors I always make sure they are warmed a bit to allow a bit of flex to make installation easier, i.e. at work we let them sit in the warm air flow from the workshop heater for a few minutes, less chance of a breakage.

I'll be sure to keep this in mind next time :blink::blink: Was fuming when i snapped it.

POB

Going nowhere slowly...
Feb 12, 2008
Newtownards, County Down
I had the Heko ones fitted and the wind noise outweighs the practical / visible aspect. 2 weeks later they were on someone else's car via eBay.

sparky1

Jun 13, 2016
aberdeen
Any one know if you get the ones that stick on rather than the usual ones with the nasty metal clips that scratch your window over time ?

Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rryans11

MK3 Leon Cupra 290
Feb 4, 2012
UK
Any one know if you get the ones that stick on rather than the usual ones with the nasty metal clips that scratch your window over time ?

Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I purchased wind deflectors from ClimAir for my 3 door cupra and they had no clips - only took 5 minutes to install also. Only problem was they're a lot more expensive than the HEKO ones, here's the site:

http://www.climair.de/shop/index.php/cat/c280745_Leon-ST--Typ-5F--5-door--2013-.html

Hope this helps.

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
They allow you to open the window when it's raining/snowing etc, allow me to have fresh air for big dog and stay dry, wind noise? turn up the music.

MyLeon

Jun 3, 2015
I had some on for a while but as others have said, the wind noise is too loud. They are great for getting rid of buffeting when the windows are down but that weather doesn't last long, and the rest of the time I just hated the extra noise so I took them off.

2015 Leon ST FR 184 DSG

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.