the grand tour

andycupra

status subject to change
hi all,

surprised i could not find a thread discussion on 'The Grand tour'..

what are peoples thoughts? anyone spent money specifically to watch it?

in my opinion, from the 3 shows i've seen i think this could be the next 'PPI scandal', - if i had paid for this i'd be seething, its awful.

CRNeo

Feb 5, 2016
Liverpool
Epiosde 1 was /ok/ episode 2 was god awful but episode 3 I actually quite enjoyed... most like the old skool TG stuff.

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
Signed up for 30 day trial. It's just the boys doing what they do, great stuff love it.

Seems the rest of Amazon prime content is lacking though, I won't be subscribing once the 30days is up

CRNeo

Feb 5, 2016
Liverpool
Amazon prime best thing ever, next day delivery and prime now are awesome. I use the music sometimes (selection not as good as spotify though) and I use the video a lot for my son for the kids stuff. Also free unlimited photo storage if you not using something else is not bad and a few other bits too.

Worth it but only if you use it a lot, you can share most of the benefits with one other family member/friend also (maybe split the cost then)

Last edited:

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
Was able to watch it free on amazon prime and looked forward to it and you might find it ironic but I don't mind the bad/strong language that they bleep out (obviously wouldn't want the weans to hear it) although I do very much mind Richard Hammond using the name of Jesus inappropriately, which incidentally is not bleeped out. So it was switched over promptly. Shame I thought it was a good start and interesting.

arb79

Old but never too old
Oct 18, 2010
Northamptonshire
Let's be honest, here....I love it. But even if only average, hands down still better than the new revised TG with that egotistical ginger p@&ck Chris Evans. And he knows it hence why he bailed out after 1 series.
Captain of a sinking ship who jumped overboard leaving crew/passangers to perish!

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
Let's be honest, here....I love it. But even if only average, hands down still better than the new revised TG with that egotistical ginger p@&ck Chris Evans. And he knows it hence why he bailed out after 1 series.
Captain of a sinking ship who jumped overboard leaving crew/passangers to perish!

Agreed. Think I've seen about two seconds of Matt le Blanc motoring down the Antrim coast which is not too far from me, probably why I watched it. Then I turned off after a few minutes.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members