Location of BCM or Body Control Module

Dai_O

Jul 30, 2009
Cardiff
Hi Guys

I have the chance to get my hands on a set of cheap (almost free) front fogs (including grills and interior headlight switch) for my 2007 Altea

Fitting them looks like a piece of ....

Only thing I need is a cable which I can find easily enough on line for about 30 - 35 quid
This connects between lamps and BCM

Thing is I note that it mentions for it to work I need to check to see if my BCM has certain pins on it

https://www.kufatec.co.uk/shop/en/v...5k/fog-light-wiring-harness-vw-seat?tab=cross

•Note: Please check whether the BCM onboard control unit (3 x 52-pole connector) is fitted with terminals on the following position:
◦Connector C (Beige) - PIN 25
◦Connector A (Black) - PIN 25
•In case of no available terminals the BCM needs to be replaced

Can anyone tell me where the fook is the BCM hidden lol, I don't want to go through the fitting and wiring etc only to find out BCM does not have pins there and I ain't paying stupid money for a new BCM

Cheers for any info

Power to the forum, enjoy your Easter Eggs

Laters
Dai O

chalky6870

Feb 3, 2015
Hi can anyone help with were the location of the BCM is in a Seat Altea

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Dandle

Dec 17, 2007
Ashford
Bit old to be of use now but may be use full for someone else. The module for the control of the cars lights etc is located behind the fuse panel under the steering wheel. Drop the fuse panel down and it only takes ten minutes or so to take it out. The plugs are all on unique locators and are quick release.

Reactions: Danncus
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.