Seat arosa part hunt

Payne182

Dec 10, 2016
Hello sorry if this isn't allowed but I've looked for 2 weeks now for some bits for my arosa with no luck at tall so I'm trying to any help I can get. The car 2 weeks ago took a knock someone had backed into it and left it a bit of a bad away. I've put a few ££ into it and would like to keep it so just looking to see if anyone knows or have any idea where I could find a new bonnet drivers wing and idle a bumper. In that odd colour where it's blue but kind of white, real pain to find it. If anyone can help be much appreciated would add photo of car but can't see how to do it cheeres anyway olllie

yeha

Jul 4, 2015
I tend to search ebay and gumtree for Arosa breaking. Clublupo has a few Arosa owners. Do you mean the blue that is really white? Mine is this colour and I can't see the blueness.

Payne182

Dec 10, 2016
It depends on how you look at the car, gose down on paper as a blue and you Also get a a yellow like one. I'm just finding it a pain to find the bits to match it and I'm not paying to have it sprayed won't be worth it. I've look and called the folks on eBay and gumtree but the bits I want are gone every time starting to give up on it.

Jul 7, 2020
Hello sorry if this isn't allowed but I've looked for 2 weeks now for some bits for my arosa with no luck at tall so I'm trying to any help I can get. The car 2 weeks ago took a knock someone had backed into it and left it a bit of a bad away. I've put a few ££ into it and would like to keep my good plushies it so just looking to see if anyone knows or have any idea where I could find a new bonnet drivers wing and idle a bumper. In that odd colour where it's blue but kind of white, real pain to find it. If anyone can help be much appreciated would add photo of car but can't see how to do it cheeres anyway olllie
i felt the same can relate with you!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.