OBDeleven modifications

Mickle

May 25, 2016
Does anyone know if the app works on pc/mac via an android emulator like bluestacks?

Cheers

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
It's two weeks today for me and still haven't had it...I'll wait till after crimbo then give then an email

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Mine was 23rd November delivered 29th so might just be a Christmas rush slowing them down, have you been tracking it?

Blakeney

Nov 20, 2014
Very interesting from the link above

Set the intensity of reverse
with this change we can adjust the light intensity reverse.
1 - Module 09 - electronic. Code (31347)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Select - Leuchte29RFL RA64
4 - Sub - Dimmwert AB 29
5 - Change the desired value. Maximum 127
6 - Select - Leuchte28RFL LC11
7 - Sub - Dimmwert AB 28
8 - Change todesired value. 127 Maximum

Just received my OBD11 and started with a few adaptions but having a senior moment with the above. I have followed all those helpful instructions no problem, but when it comes to confirming with the green tick the program asks for a five digit numerical password - can't remember setting one, where do I get that? Just wondering why there are two separate instructions to raise the level to 127.
Second issue, I have set the lane change indicator flash from 3 to 5 with the app but it hasn't changed - comment, in the progam, says go the Menu>SetUp>Factory settings>Lights in the car menu and reset if that happens: I can't seem to find a heading for lights in my factory settings - any suggestions?

Last edited:

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
Just received my OBD11 and started with a few adaptions but having a senior moment with the above. I have followed all those helpful instructions no problem, but when it comes to confirming with the green tick the program asks for a five digit numerical password - can't remember setting one, where do I get that?

Second issue, I have set the lane change indicator flash from 3 to 5 with the app but it hasn't changed - comment in the progam, says go the Menu>SetUp>Factory settings>Lights in the car menu and reset if that happens: I can't seem to find a heading for lights in my factory settings - any suggestions?

The passcode is above 31347, you don't set them and they're no secret think it's a final "are you sure?"

Try resetting infotainment to get the settings(hold the power button till it goes all the way off and back on again)

Blakeney

Nov 20, 2014
The passcode is above 31347, you don't set them and they're no secret think it's a final "are you sure?"

Try resetting infotainment to get the settings(hold the power button till it goes all the way off and back on again)

Think I saw 31347 in the window but thought it was an example: doh! Also just noticed it in (1) of Baron's post but didn't realise its significance.
Appreciate your help, will give it a go this pm.

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
Think I saw 31347 in the window but thought it was an example: doh! Also just noticed it in (1) of Baron's post but didn't realise its significance.

Appreciate your help, will give it a go this pm.

Yeah that's right it'll be in the box for you to just copy, not sure why but hey ho, that should certainly get that one fixed, others might have indicator setting suggestions as I haven't done that one myself

Deleted member 98136

I'm having problems trying to get this mod to work :-

Long flash burst together with the fog lamps
With this change each time you press the burst in the lights of your car, will light while the front fog lights.
1 - Module 09 - Electronic. Code (31347)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Select - Leuchte12NL LB45
4 - Sub - Lichtfunktion c 12
5 - Change value to Left high beam
6 - Select - Leuchte12NL LB45
7 - Sub - Dimmwert DC 12
8 - Change value to 100
9 - Select - Leuchte12NL LB45
10 - Sub - D 12 Lichtfunktion
11 - Change value to Lichthupe generell
12 - Select - Leuchte12NL LB45
13 - Sub - Dimming direction DC 12
14 - Change Value to Maximize
15 - Select - Leuchte13NL RB5
16 - Sub - Lichtfunktion c 13
17 - Change value Right high beam
18 - Select - Leuchte13NL RB5
19 - Sub - Dimmwert CD 13
20 - Change value to 100
21 - Select - Leuchte13NL RB5
22 - Sub - D 13 Lichtfunktion
23 - Change value to Lichthupe generell
24 - Select - Leuchte13NL RB5
25 - Sub - Dimming direction CD 13
26 - Change Value to Maximize

When I go to item 5 I cannot find "Left High Beam" listed in the list, anyone has any idea as to what I should be looking for ?
Presume that when I come to item 17, I'll have the same problem finding no "Right High Beam" listed, as I dont know German I tried translating both English terms to German without much success.

Blakeney

Nov 20, 2014
Yeah that's right it'll be in the box for you to just copy, not sure why but hey ho, that should certainly get that one fixed, others might have indicator setting suggestions as I haven't done that one myself

Sorted! Thanks for your assistance. Also worked out by trial and error that the lights heading that needs resetting is in Car>SetUP not Menu>SetUp - 5 flash now working.

LeonST FR Technology 1.4ACT 11/2014

ajg74

Dec 9, 2016
Manchester
It's two weeks today for me and still haven't had it...I'll wait till after crimbo then give then an email

I ordered mine on the 14th Dec, despatched the same day but has taken until this morning to arrive in the UK according the tracking site, am not worried as I'll at least have to play with while I'm off between xmas and new years

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
The missus purchased me this for christmas (I've also got Carista, VCDS) it does seem a nice solution.

I haven't gone "pro" whats the benefits of it? I had 100 free credits, used 50 of them already playing around even though most of the stuff was turned on already.

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
I've got VCDS and Carista as well but my Carista dongle is in my MK2 Golf so wanted another dongle to be in the Cupra again.

Deleted member 98136

I'm having problems trying to get this mod to work :-

Long flash burst together with the fog lamps
With this change each time you press the burst in the lights of your car, will light while the front fog lights.
1 - Module 09 - Electronic. Code (31347)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Select - Leuchte12NL LB45
4 - Sub - Lichtfunktion c 12
5 - Change value to Left high beam
6 - Select - Leuchte12NL LB45
7 - Sub - Dimmwert DC 12
8 - Change value to 100
9 - Select - Leuchte12NL LB45
10 - Sub - D 12 Lichtfunktion
11 - Change value to Lichthupe generell
12 - Select - Leuchte12NL LB45
13 - Sub - Dimming direction DC 12
14 - Change Value to Maximize
15 - Select - Leuchte13NL RB5
16 - Sub - Lichtfunktion c 13
17 - Change value Right high beam
18 - Select - Leuchte13NL RB5
19 - Sub - Dimmwert CD 13
20 - Change value to 100
21 - Select - Leuchte13NL RB5
22 - Sub - D 13 Lichtfunktion
23 - Change value to Lichthupe generell
24 - Select - Leuchte13NL RB5
25 - Sub - Dimming direction CD 13
26 - Change Value to Maximize

When I go to item 5 I cannot find "Left High Beam" listed in the list, anyone has any idea as to what I should be looking for ?
Presume that when I come to item 17, I'll have the same problem finding no "Right High Beam" listed, as I dont know German I tried translating both English terms to German without much success.

Found answer on OBD Forum in the VW section as follows

Left High Beam is Fernlicht Links
Right High Beam is Fernlicht Rechtes

Now working with High Beam and when flashing high beam, as also just fitted LED bulbs to fogs lights they match led headlights so well impressed.

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Found answer on OBD Forum in the VW section as follows

Left High Beam is Fernlicht Links
Right High Beam is Fernlicht Rechtes

Now working with High Beam and when flashing high beam, as also just fitted LED bulbs to fogs lights they match led headlights so well impressed.

What does this actually do?

I don't have fogs

Glarh

Apr 6, 2016
Still not recieved mine. I've emailed. They replied stating that due to the royal mail strikes it's expected to be delayed...what strikes. Lol...keep waiting I guess

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise