OBDeleven modifications

p.eco

Jun 24, 2014
Ireland
There's an option in the settings to display clock in standby mode. Check that it's still ticked.
You are right, it was off there i didn't even know that can be turned on and off in infotainment. It must went off when i reset the system some time ago. Thanks! I thought i messed up something when i played with obdeleven.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

dw911

Mar 30, 2013
Does anyone know if it's possible to activate the different analogue clock choices when the infotainment is in standby? Mine only has a digital clock, but I know someone with an ST that has different choices when you put your hand near the screen.

+1
I'd be interested in how people got the analogue clock too

Glarh

Apr 6, 2016
Before I have a go with my device do I need to have the engine running ? Sorry for the lame question. Just want to do it right. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glarh

Apr 6, 2016
So just had a play and the soundaktor kept saying failed my going home feature has appeared to have gone when I lock unlock the car. Scandinavian rear lights worked. Needle sweep worked. I couldn't find the mirror fold option. If someone could help or shed some light that would be great. Thanks

Glarh

Apr 6, 2016
So just had a play and the soundaktor kept saying failed my going home feature has appeared to have gone when I lock unlock the car. Scandinavian rear lights worked. Needle sweep worked. I couldn't find the mirror fold option. If someone could help or shed some light that would be great. Thanks

Also alarm chip was activated but didn't work

jeff4066

Sep 9, 2015
Restore LED lights to original

Hi, can anyone give me the the settings for restoring the drls to original setting.

Thanks

p.eco

Jun 24, 2014
Ireland
Hi, can anyone give me the the settings for restoring the drls to original setting.

Thanks
You can do that the same way as you turned them on or go to apps an switch them off. This cost 10 credits though...

jeff4066

Sep 9, 2015
You can do that the same way as you turned them on or go to apps an switch them off. This cost 10 credits though...

I have the pro version so don't need the credits, I just want to know how to restore to original as I tried to code something and it didn't work but don't know how so rather than play around making more mistakes I'd like some help to do it.

p.eco

Jun 24, 2014
Ireland
I have the pro version so don't need the credits, I just want to know how to restore to original as I tried to code something and it didn't work but don't know how so rather than play around making more mistakes I'd like some help to do it.
And what did you do with them? First we need to know what function exactly you want to revert? Scandinavian lights? Brightness?

leonisis

Quick enough for me....
Mar 21, 2016
Bangor NI
Hi does anyone know if it is possible to code the mirrors to unfold when unlocking the car ? The Golf works that way and I quite fancy mine the same way. Any suggestions?

jeff4066

Sep 9, 2015
And what did you do with them? First we need to know what function exactly you want to revert? Scandinavian lights? Brightness?

I managed to revert them back to original wasn't to difficult, but thanks anyway.

One thing I can't get to work but I would like to is the 5 flash indicators to replace the 3.

It only gives me a value of 0-3 and accepts me putting in a 5 but it doesn't work

jeff4066

Sep 9, 2015
Hi does anyone know if it is possible to code the mirrors to unfold when unlocking the car ? The Golf works that way and I quite fancy mine the same way. Any suggestions?

If they fold in on locking they should unfold unlocking

Brucey CUPRA

Oct 18, 2016
Co. Durham
One thing I can't get to work but I would like to is the 5 flash indicators to replace the 3.

It only gives me a value of 0-3 and accepts me putting in a 5 but it doesn't work

You need to go into car menu > setup > factory settings > lights and reset it to get them to work. I had to do this to get the 5 flash working.

jacko5

Jan 10, 2017
UK
Ok chaps i have a Obdeleven from when i had my Sirocco.
When i try to do some coding i put in 31347 in the security access code in it says invalid code ( also does this with a Vagcom lead ).
My car is a Seat Leon 2009 FR Diesel with 170bhp CR Engine.
Has the security access code changed on this car ?

Last edited:

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
I managed to revert them back to original wasn't to difficult, but thanks anyway.

I had to reset the infotainment system post coding to enable the indicator flash change.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members