new seat ibiza cupra r 51 plate what bhp

Aug 29, 2010
suffolk
I was actually there talking to James Priestley last week he said they were well serviced but they all had the paint rubbed off the drivers wing mirror from the instructors having a competition to see who could get closest to the wall

I wouldn't mind mine being an ex track car at least you know its hot before the beans and cooled Down properly just would rather know.

Can't say I'd like to try that myself lol but would defo love to take mine round a track

Sep 30, 2012
So who has this car now... I'm a touch gutted, I feel like the things being abused.

People still can't resist the rockingham comments can they...
Hi there mate I have ur old car and I can honestly say its not being
Abused I look after this car very well :) she gets cleaned more than my pants haha
And spend a fare but of money on here doing bearing engine mounts so on
Is there any info u can pass on to me about the car Like who fitted the k04 is it a k04 023 ? Have u ever had it rolling roaded so thanks

Sep 30, 2012
Well it's got 85 k on it and its fault less 3 owners from new been mapped for 5 year and she is sweat as a nut full paint job 5 years ago and as lovely road presents
Trust me I've seen a lot of yellow ibiza on eBay and piston heads for sale in terrible condition

Jan 13, 2010
UK
Well it's got 85 k on it and its fault less 3 owners from new been mapped for 5 year and she is sweat as a nut full paint job 5 years ago and as lovely road presents
Trust me I've seen a lot of yellow ibiza on eBay and piston heads for sale in terrible condition

turbo boy fitted the turbo and yes its a k04-023

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
As above i fitted the turbo and it is a 023 from the 225 engine,the car was standard when i bought it everything that is done to the car was done and fitted by me.the buy before me was the second owner and bought it on 4k miles and had it up to 71k. i was the 3rd owner and the car drove like new other than the rear box banging about because it was in a bad way,this was replaced with a blueflame.I think you have all the information you need tbh, if there is anything you were unsure of pm me and I'll try and help you out.

Just to add mapping was done by bill not sure why the owner before you had to fiddle with the mapping but he must of had his reasons.

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
I have a feeling your owners from new and your mileage is out as well. Looks like the guy you bought it may of clocked it. Are you sure it's on 85k?

Sep 30, 2012
No mileage is 95k sorry mate ok that's cool nothing as been done to the map he just put it on the rollers mate I'm taking it to badger5 net week for a rolling road and to log it and a health check to keep on top of it had all new engine mounts oil filter wheel bearing x 2 front she is in good hands thanks

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
I didn't think 85k was right. All is as it should be then. Taking it to bill is a good bet just to make sure things are as they should be, takes all the guess work that's going on out of it. My comments to map fiddling are from something written in the past owners sig.

taffyR

May 15, 2006
TREALAW/ RHONDDA S.WALES
iv just got my self a seat ibiza cupra r .. been told its got a k04 023 down pipe blue flame exhuast s3 air flow meter and injectors boosting at 19 psi what sort of power do u guys think im running got to say i smokes everything i race :p:p

if any 1 know the car GK51VZL

HYA,
My mk3 cupraR boosts max 24 psi and running 375bhp 330 lb/ft. to give you some idea.
Mitsubishi TD05/ Motec m4/ water meth./ tsr 1.9 complete engine build .

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.