Good bye Seat

springerFR

Jan 22, 2014
South Wales
Hi all

Just signed to up to BMW so I will leaving the Leon FR.

I have a number of items to sell if any one is interested .

Set of 18" performance alloys with choice of continental sport contact 5 tyres 5 mm -6mm tread
in almost immaculate condition.

or 18" performance alloys with winter tyres - Nokian with 4 mm on the fronts and around 6 mm on the rears. Again in almost immaculate condition.

Alloy DGS pedal set including foot rest.

Boot tray

If any one is interested Pm me please

springerfr

Glarh

Apr 6, 2016
Boot tray for st ,hatch or coupe mate? Also pmd you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weirdkerr

Nov 24, 2013
Morayshire
only thing that would get me out of a Seat.... is a BMW , never owned 1 but I had one on hire a few years ago in Austria.... loved it

Last edited:

Cuprobbie

May 4, 2016
Hamilton
Over many years my brothers in law have owned BMWs and I've never seen the appeal at all.

Thank goodness we all have different likes and dislikes or the world would be one helluva boring place.

springerFR

Jan 22, 2014
South Wales
Hi baliz

I will try and get some photos today . I will an email address to send them. I do not have enough posts to put on the site.

Anyone want additional photos please pm me with an email address so that I can send them to you

edd1987

Jan 22, 2017
How much for the alloys with winter tyres.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

pmmcbl

May 13, 2016
Until 9 months ago I had a 3-series, 335i which was the best car I had. Sold it because I was getting silly offers above what I paid for. Got a Leon as a stop gap, after 9 months I have only done 2k. Planning to get another BMW or go and get a VW transporter for the trips we do.

springerFR

Jan 22, 2014
South Wales
Hi All

I am looking for £600 for the alloys together with which ever tyres you want.£50 shipping or collection free.
I have a set of the 18" performance with Nokians winter tyres on the car now with the spare ste of alloys wearing continentals sport contact 5 in the garage ready for the summer.
I also have a pair of conti's part worn if anyone in interested 5-6 mm on the tread . Took them the spare alloys when I put winters on. Looking for £50 the pair plus shipping.
I rtying to upload some photos to photo bucket at this moment time . and I will post links when complete.

Do know how to add photos in post otherwise

springerFR

Jan 22, 2014
South Wales
WP_20170122_08_56_40_Pro2_zps1cstw98d.jpg.html