OBDeleven modifications

p.eco

Jun 24, 2014
Ireland
Probably restarted infotainment... I know that feeling when you got black screen

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

PaoloB

Jul 10, 2016
OBD says that I changed value 3>5 on indicators but they don't do 5 just the 3; also, the alarm chip. I've reset or, at least I think have, the Infotainment system, hold power button until it turns of on it's own?

Any ideas?

BTW. I'm in Ayrshire if anyone wants to have changes made. Reasonable rates!

Last edited:

leonisis

Quick enough for me....
Mar 21, 2016
Bangor NI
Disable the mode light when it's in sport....Hated that wee orange bugger glowing all the time....
Fan display when on auto is handy as well.

TheVoice

Jun 11, 2016
Scotland
I did needle sweep on mine the other week but it only seems to do it occasionally. Anyone know why?

I've activated Scandinavian DRLs but I'd prefer it if the entire dash wasn't illuminated as if the headlights are on. It'll do for winter though I suppose.

PaoloB

Jul 10, 2016
I did needle sweep on mine the other week but it only seems to do it occasionally. Anyone know why?

I've activated Scandinavian DRLs but I'd prefer it if the entire dash wasn't illuminated as if the headlights are on. It'll do for winter though I suppose.

Needle sweep stopped on mine too. Re-connected the OBD and checked it was ticked, it was but started working properly after this:confused:

p.eco

Jun 24, 2014
Ireland
OBD says that I changed value 3>5 on indicators but they don't do 5 just the 3; also, the alarm chip. I've reset or, at least I think have, the Infotainment system, hold power button until it turns of on it's own?

Any ideas?

BTW. I'm in Ayrshire if anyone wants to have changes made. Reasonable rates!
To get this working i had to go to infotainment settings, factory settings, restart vehicle...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

CZ123455

Nov 29, 2015
That's news I like to hear! Did they make any perceptible difference or will you have to be 9/10'th before it makes a difference? Also, how did you know what to change it to if you've not seen the Clubsport S settings...unless you have!

Has anyone tried the XDS on extreme setting to note any differences? I'd like to try it but worried if it would affect my warranty in any way (Cupra 290)

mattb82

Aug 13, 2016
Tamworth
I've changed the XDS setting to its max (Cupra 290), but I've got to say I haven't noticed a difference! I'm guessing you'd have to be pushing it to the limit on a track before its noticeable.

CZ123455

Nov 29, 2015
I've changed the XDS setting to its max (Cupra 290), but I've got to say I haven't noticed a difference! I'm guessing you'd have to be pushing it to the limit on a track before its noticeable.

Made the switch, Ill let you know if I notice anything on the next roundabout :drive2:

Kaiju

Kaiju FR184
Jun 19, 2016
UK
I did the changing of the headlight sensitivity(when in Auto) and changed the ambient lights in the doors to ALL Red and to flash white/red when indicating.

Slightly concerned that my dipped beam(LED) is now permanently on when in Auto. I'll have to keep an eye on this and work backwards if it is.

How did u change all door lights to red regardless of what driving mode you were in?

batmanvip123

Oct 11, 2016
How did u change all door lights to red regardless of what driving mode you were in?

1 - Module 09 - Electronic. Code (31347)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Select - Leuchte17TFL R R SR BLK BLK SRB3TFL light KC3
4 - Sub - Lichtfunktion A16
6 - Change value to 127
7 - Select - Leuchte16BLK light SLB35BLK SL KC9 Select B16
8 - Sub - Lichtfunktion B16
9 - Change value to 0

zzakzz17

Feb 8, 2017
Im totally new to this so bear with me, i want to make some basic feature modification like needle sweep and mirror fold without hold etc. My car is on lease so will using OBD11 be a problem in anyway if i were to just make basic configuration?

Also i saw this on Amazon: amazon.co.uk/Supper-Bluetooth-Compatible-Android-Support/dp/B014WHK27W/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1489453220&sr=8-8&keywords=elm327

Is this the correct one?

Thanks.

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
Im totally new to this so bear with me, i want to make some basic feature modification like needle sweep and mirror fold without hold etc. My car is on lease so will using OBD11 be a problem in anyway if i were to just make basic configuration?

Also i saw this on Amazon: amazon.co.uk/Supper-Bluetooth-Compatible-Android-Support/dp/B014WHK27W/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1489453220&sr=8-8&keywords=elm327

Is this the correct one?

Thanks.

I too have a lease car and I've done a few things, how I see it it's all reversible and none of it alters performance really or impedes warranty so why not!

That link isn't a link so I can't click it on my phone

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.