First Official Pictures Leaked (Unverified)

Lukin

May 31, 2016
They did it!
The front face, the back - lovely, just lovely. A mix of Leon, Mercedes A, Lexus... And the beige interior? Awesome. Maybe not 100% sure about that lower crest, but, yeah, that's just nitpicking. Beautiful car all around.

Some more details from the Polish website (source of the leak): 95 mm longer wheelbase, 355l of boot space (over 50 liters more!). Engines: TSI with 95hp, 115hp and 150 later in 2017; TDI: 80hp, 95hp and 115hp.

If the car will end up looking like that, then this is my next.

Chiggers

Oct 29, 2016
I love my Cupra Black (I've not had it that long after all) but that is stunning. When there's an equivalent version available, I'll be very sorely tempted

dm222

Dec 7, 2013
The Leon is my favourite car right now, nice they replicated at the Ibiza, if I buy a car in the next years this is the one.

Sonofzelda

What the covfefe!
Sep 25, 2016
Rugby
Harrumph!

It looks like the Leon's runty younger brother whereas the mk v is still the elegant elder sister.

Jimlad86

Mar 30, 2010
Gloucestershire
On auto express they appear to be refering to it as the Mk5? Have i missed something here, shouldnt it be 6?

"Smart new Mk5 SEAT Ibiza supermini is based on the MQB platform and is set to arrive in July"

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members