Time to say farewell

cupraslayer

I want more bhp
Feb 8, 2008
northampton
Well the time has come to let the old girl go .
I've owned the car since she was 3 years old ( she's on a y plate ) . Good times and bad , but will be very sorry when the day comes .
I'm going to be just putting the feelers out there with her to either sell as a whole or break her down.
She's been a great car and will be missed greatly . If there is any interest out there then please feel free to message .
I'll be putting her on the for sale section with contact details .

Just want to say it's been a pleasure being on here and the help I've had over the years has been great .

John

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Sad for you mate. You've obviously been through a lot together & this decision can't have been an easy one. I sold my blue leon to someone in my village, it helped the parting! Good luck :)

cupraslayer

I want more bhp
Feb 8, 2008
northampton
Sad for you mate. You've obviously been through a lot together & this decision can't have been an easy one. I sold my blue leon to someone in my village, it helped the parting! Good luck :)

I do dread the day she goes . I would keep her and if I'm honest ( dont tell my Mrs ) I don't want to sell her .
Amazing how you can become so attached to a car . Went out for a final drive in her yesterday.
Memories running through my mind of the good and bad times . Was quite an emotional one .

I've had a few interests from my village , but one couldn't get the insurance ( too young , and I would be worried of him wrapping her around a tree ) , and the other ...... Well let's just say he wanted a nice new shiney , stone chip free , immaculate car with less then 1000 miles on the clock for under £1000 .

I would prefer to still see her whizzing around tbh .

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
Well just got home with the new car . Very happy with the r32, but I'm still preferring the Leon look .
I'm a contract driver and work has ground to a halt since fist week in Jan. Starting to spend the money I've saved to live.
R32! Nice pick for an upgrade

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

cupraslayer

I want more bhp
Feb 8, 2008
northampton
I'm a contract driver and work has ground to a halt since fist week in Jan. Starting to spend the money I've saved to live.
R32! Nice pick for an upgrade

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Well let me know if it picks up mate . Your more then welcome to come have a look . It will be here for a month or so before breaking starts .

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
I know what you mean about wanting it to go to the right person. When I took a buyer out for a test drive he bottomed it in a massive pot hole within minutes, i was crying inside. I didn't let him have it, far too reckless for my boy. I really hope you have a buyer, breaking sounds barbaric to such an iconic car. I also wish you could keep it. My other half knows that my cupra & I are a package & I waste every bit of money on him as that is my joy in life. I was surprised the other day when pulling up in BadBoy several people had a good look at him & mate who was in the back said he loved the car & wanted to play too. They are iconic & the more that stay on the road, the better. After all we need play mates :)

Battoussai

Mar 22, 2016
Portugal
I know what you mean about wanting it to go to the right person. When I took a buyer out for a test drive he bottomed it in a massive pot hole within minutes, i was crying inside. I didn't let him have it, far too reckless for my boy. I really hope you have a buyer, breaking sounds barbaric to such an iconic car. I also wish you could keep it. My other half knows that my cupra & I are a package & I waste every bit of money on him as that is my joy in life. I was surprised the other day when pulling up in BadBoy several people had a good look at him & mate who was in the back said he loved the car & wanted to play too. They are iconic & the more that stay on the road, the better. After all we need play mates :)

I second that! :2nd:

s1 evoloution

May 16, 2016
if you got parts for sale i,m after a bonnet panel at a good price in good condition. car sos will always restore the cars back to new when they find the cars in need or restoration.

Last edited:

cupraslayer

I want more bhp
Feb 8, 2008
northampton
if you got parts for sale i,m after a bonnet panel at a good price in good condition.

I'll keep you in mind bud if I do break her . As above I would rather let her go as a whole . Breaking will earn more money , but if she can put a smile on someones face like she has mine then it's worth the less money .

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.