Feb 9, 2017
Ok.

409c89b0dcb9b2ed0b06d261f7e6dca3.jpg

ad022905b3e0228bcf096d92a150bc10.jpg

1f45d762ee375cbd787f55cb43da7b7a.jpg

9677fe2e87eeeb344052f7ba37b9d7d2.jpg

IMG_9305_2.jpg

IMG_9298_2.jpg

Thanks for these, i've just ordered a Mystery Blue 300 and have been looking all over for pictures of it but found nothing.. are these from another forum?

I cant wait for the delivery now!

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Similarish to Mk2 LCR was to LC then?

That run out model thought had crossed my mind. I'm really tempted to wait for it as I don't see the 290 and subsequent 300 as a must have - nice upgrades but nothing worth me racing down to the dealer with a pen in my hand :)

There's still a good 3 ish years in the MK3 yet I'd expect.

Not sure why the rear window fins have gone. I'm sure they were STD on the 290 and not just with the performance pack.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Thanks for these, i've just ordered a Mystery Blue 300 and have been looking all over for pictures of it but found nothing.. are these from another forum?

Yes they are from https://www.seat-leon.de and I posted without anyone's permission as I don't speak German :D

Germany is SEATs biggest market and clearly they have shipped the facelift their first. I'm sure their press day was also one of the first ones too.

philmots

Jan 29, 2017
Leeds
I do think white looks the best, but would just get too much attention for me.

Most seem to be on Pirelli's too, but the Grey ST is on Conti's.

Love-Cupra

Jul 29, 2016
Netherlands
Bigger

Noticed, with the blue car, that the front Seat Logo does seem to have grown ?

As to be expected I guess, the VW circle as been blown-up like 4times in the years.
Looks good on the darker car, I must state.

philmots

Jan 29, 2017
Leeds
I could have had the blue for early March, it looks good but was too much of a risk having not seen it.

Looking forward to seeing a grey 5 door.. can't be long now!

sukz

Feb 9, 2017
I took the plunge and ordered the Blue without seeing an example... It looks very similar to the Golf R Blue in that light, I hope it looks even better in the metal!

Mid March delivery so not long to go.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sukz

Feb 9, 2017
It's a shame that the rear window spoilers won't be standard or even an option just yet
5ac3539eec01326ed49fbb0396eb2561.jpg

Love-Cupra

Jul 29, 2016
Netherlands
Y'r New Cars

I could have had the blue for early March, it looks good but was too much of a risk having not seen it.

Looking forward to seeing a grey 5 door.. can't be long now!

Both are great looking !

Only winners here, I have one from the last 290's-batch in Holland and in bright Red (Emo).
Looked at grey also but all those company lease cars here are in grey(ish) or white(ish), meaning
my red is more of an exlusive one. Also I like it a lot, apart from fact there is a saving in it -being Dutch, after all..... LOL -) aswell !

As for the fins, also in my opinion a pity we have lost those !
Know there are mixed feeling about those, but not by me - as I do believe they do add to the car.

Love-Cupra

Jul 29, 2016
Netherlands
You'll want to be following us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter tomorrow.....
289ceba3a4551f0854c9b4c71c6896d6.jpg

Thanks for the advance questions.

Scott

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Did not realise this was on 13 and 14th.
So what a Valentine's Day present it is (must be one of the best in years, am I right) !!

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Just seen the photos of the Orange line on the 300 on Instagram. Ouch my eyes.

Scott - did you ask about the side rear fins? Seems the press cars had them but as far as I can tell it was the cars with the performance pack - been grouped into this as part of the pack you think?

Syndrome

Nov 29, 2014
Wiltshire
I have been toying with buying a Golf R estate in the next year, now the 300 ST has 4wd I am sorely tempted to save some cash, give up the virtual cockpit and stick with SEAT.
Those new standard wheels look great, the redesigned front bumper looks much better in the flesh and the blue paint looks really smart too.
Only thing I don't like is the tacky faux carbon effect black vinyl on the door cards and seats, looks very Halfords to my eyes.

Last edited:

sukz

Feb 9, 2017
Looking forward to seeing photos from the event today.

Seems as though they had PP vehicles with added gills on the side skirts plus which must be the optional PP wheels.

huw

Feb 13, 2017
SW London
I thought I would just say hello to you all.

I have a Nevada White ST with 4-drive DSG on order, but no build date yet.

A question to those others who have a 300 on order, as far as I can see on here that's philmots, spongeym and sukz, how soon after order did you get build date/ eta?

huw

musli

Aug 12, 2015
Czech Republic, Prague
I thought I would just say hello to you all.

I have a Nevada White ST with 4-drive DSG on order, but no build date yet.

A question to those others who have a 300 on order, as far as I can see on here that's philmots, spongeym and sukz, how soon after order did you get build date/ eta?

huw

My st 300 4-drive was delivered in less then two months. Ordered before xmass and its here, quite fast vs 5month st 280 delivery.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise