Cupra 300 General Discussion and Pics

sukz

Feb 9, 2017
I thought I would just say hello to you all.

I have a Nevada White ST with 4-drive DSG on order, but no build date yet.

A question to those others who have a 300 on order, as far as I can see on here that's philmots, spongeym and sukz, how soon after order did you get build date/ eta?

huw
I ordered mine last week and should be picking it up mid March, if all things go to plan..

FR184

Mar 27, 2014
I am toying between a cupra 300 or an s1.

Leon is more practical and has more power but the little Audi has 4wd. Decisions!

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Auto Express published a review of the Cupra 300. 'More fast than fun' is their verdict...
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/seat/leon/98586/new-seat-leon-cupra-300-2017-review

Not sure that their comment about the ST is accurate.
"...the wagon is available only with four-wheel drive and a six-speed DSG dual-clutch transmission. The hatchbacks are front-drive only - although you can choose between the DSG and a six-speed manual gearbox.

Pretty sure it's available as manual (although I would be looking at DSG which as AE say is only available with 4drive)?

Last edited:

gamer555

Dec 6, 2008
Brussels
Yes, its mystery blue color, ill post more pics when i get the car.
super fast delivery, congrats and enjoy!

i have ordered mine one month ago and still there is no build week confirmed. anyway, I am not impressed by the mystic blue now that real photos emerged and I have also seen it in reality. I'll try to switch to Desire Red

cybman

Apr 21, 2014
super fast delivery, congrats and enjoy!

i have ordered mine one month ago and still there is no build week confirmed. anyway, I am not impressed by the mystic blue now that real photos emerged and I have also seen it in reality. I'll try to switch to Desire Red

did you see Desire Red in person?

im still waiting for a blue like lapiz blue from golf r :(

gamer555

Dec 6, 2008
Brussels
Quick question for you to ask them: why no mystery blue Cupra ? Is it not suiting this model well ?

Any difference in exhaust note in SC / ST / 5dr ?

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
did you see Desire Red in person?

im still waiting for a blue like lapiz blue from golf r :(

Yes many of them were that colour. It looks nice, but not for me personally.

Quick question for you to ask them: why no mystery blue Cupra ? Is it not suiting this model well ?

Any difference in exhaust note in SC / ST / 5dr ?

I didn't ask but it will be due to factory priorities and the cars they have available.

No difference in note I'm aware of.

Scott

cybman

Apr 21, 2014
Yes many of them were that colour. It looks nice, but not for me personally.

I didn't ask but it will be due to factory priorities and the cars they have available.

No difference in note I'm aware of.

Scott

what is your color white? :)

im thinking of changing my cupra 280 for a cupra 300 but i already have a white car.....

sukz

Feb 9, 2017
What do you guys of think the standard 5 spoke rims? I think they look good with the blend of black and diamond cut edges

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
what is your color white? :)

im thinking of changing my cupra 280 for a cupra 300 but i already have a white car.....

Yes I have gone for white again.

I'm going to have to get the side skirts afterwards though as they look great in the flesh.

I've taken some close-ups including underneath. Just writing my review at the moment - lots of pictures and video to process as well.

Scott