Cupra 300 General Discussion and Pics

spongeym

Feb 9, 2017
ah ha! got around the Corporate firewall ;) Looking lovely! Be interested to hear your thoughts on the Infotainment system when you get round to it.

Deleted member 73808

Only colours were Red - Silver - White - White with Orange Line.

Scott

The colour packs are coming back then?
Were there any hints about the virtual dials coming (or not) with the 2018MY changes too?

musli

Aug 12, 2015
Czech Republic, Prague
Looking good Musli !!

You will enjoy driving this - also colour is nice on the car. Real sleeper too.
Thanks, i was a bit afraid with the blue because i havent seen it in flesh before but its very nice in real. Adding more photos but in poor quality from parking space next to my old cupra.
//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/58a498fe518cd/DSC_0728.JPG//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/58a49901d95f6/DSC_0732.JPG
//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/58a499244e179/DSC_0730.JPG

Odesláno z mého E6653 pomocí Tapatalk

sukz

Feb 9, 2017
Thanks, i was a bit afraid with the blue because i havent seen it in flesh before but its very nice in real. Adding more photos but in poor quality from parking space next to my old cupra.

Thanks for all the pictures. I've ordered in the same colour and was thinking exactly how you were but now I'm feeling much better about the choice.

It looks brilliant, hope you enjoy your first few drives.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

musli

Aug 12, 2015
Czech Republic, Prague
Thanks for all the pictures. I've ordered in the same colour and was thinking exactly how you were but now I'm feeling much better about the choice.

It looks brilliant, hope you enjoy your first few drives.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
If you prefer sleepers as i do, youll be happy with the colour. Its changing a lot depending on light conditions. I am going to protect it by ceramic coating (12 layers) so it will get slightly darker.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/58a498fe518cd/DSC_0728.JPG//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/58a49901d95f6/DSC_0732.JPG
//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/58a499244e179/DSC_0730.JPG

I know this is a Cupra 300 thread, but any chance of some more photos of the roof of your old Cupra, interested in how the wrap has worked with the roof bars. TY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

musli

Aug 12, 2015
Czech Republic, Prague

Love-Cupra

Jul 29, 2016
Netherlands
Old ==> New

//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/58a498fe518cd/DSC_0728.JPG

Thanks for the 2 LC's, shoulder-to-shoulder.

First time I do see it like that, and so also first time to be able to compare directly.
As I suspected bigger Seat logo in the grill, still the fog's are not much of my taste (frankly
I prefere the ones as designed on the Ibiza) but slowly one will get a bit more used to them.
Big outside pro's are the LED, front as well as rear lights, as improved by all means.
On the inside the better tech/pack and more isolation use are rather good I think.

But also Yr white LC is not too shabby ! Wil be a harder farewell.....; real nice but slightly more in Yr face, compared with the new Blue car.
Will be interesting now how You will compare the drive of FWD and AWD. Believe this outcome/reporting will make or brake the AWD for a lot of readers here on the SCN forum.
Will be looking foreward for that, for sure.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.