1.4 TSI ACT 150 Tuning?

Lewis1304

Feb 4, 2017
Nuneaton
Hello there , I've just ordered a 1.4 TSI FR 150 DSG SC. Just wondered what people's opinions are on tuning these ?

I see racechip make an ultimate tuning box which states 193bhp but I'm unsure ?

Also would love the exhaust fart on DSG gear change , is this produced by just removing mid silencer /centre section?

I'm a bit skeptical on this cars power after coming from a 208 gti. Would love to make it close to the 205bhp this had.

Lewis

PRF2k

Feb 16, 2017
Karlstad, Sweden
hi.
Without any parts upgraded around 180hk and 315Nm. and with a new turbo, and exhaust you may definitely be able to go over 205.

about the noise don´t know :/

Lewis1304

Feb 4, 2017
Nuneaton
Many thanks for your response . I think I may just get it tuned and possibly the middle box cut out for a bit of grunt. Would a tuning box work (racechip, dtuk etc) or a remap be. Ether ?

Lewis

Lewis1304

Feb 4, 2017
Nuneaton
Brilliant , do you think a tuning box would be good the ? I'm going to mod the exhaust box so it pops a bit ... need to fit a spoiler too

Lewis1304

Feb 4, 2017
Nuneaton
Nice :) got any pics of the splitter ? Led fog lights good ? And what program have you done ? I've found a spoiler on eBay cheap , any ideas if it will fit ?

PRF2k

Feb 16, 2017
Karlstad, Sweden
Couldn't post links atm but just Google seat mk1 splitter . The spoilers I have found used some sort of body glue.

Ya around 25-40W per bulb. Same kelvin as the standard led ont the car. Sort of hehe.

Haven't tuned the car, need too do the upcoming service first. Just because that the program the ecu.

Lewis1304

Feb 4, 2017
Nuneaton
Will order a splitter and get the spoiler sprayed and fitted by a body shop :)

Need a good map, cars got the convenience pack with LED interior lights already :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise