Fender flares/extenders

Gulfstream

Jul 31, 2010
So, I'm still building my LCR AWD project and I realize I need more rubber. 295 would be great but I need wider fenders. Does it exist any fender flares for the LCR mk1?

Mr black

Aug 8, 2016
The supercopa front wings are cool but I haven't seen any decent ones for the rear

Hedgehog Dodger

Aug 28, 2016
You could do what they do in the US and use a wooden baseball bat.

Heat the wing with a heat gun wedge the bat between the top of tyre and wing and force outwards whilst rolling bat. :lol::lol::rofl:

I have never tried but a cheap option.

Check out youtube for videos.

Other than that you will have to self tap some extensions on, which looks crape IMO. :D

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Oistein, you can buy supercopa style front wings from xsport racing which will allow a wider rim
Supercopa rimswere only 8j wide though as I have some sets of these myself so not many off the shelf options for rear width extensions unless something generic was bought and modified to suit

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Think the x sport stuff was moulded off supercopa parts for a 1m race car so not for the street gangsters
If only used on track do you need the flared arches at all? just let the wheels poke out

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
I feel your pain, was stopped at the barrier entering the nurburgring end of last year and wasn't allowed on due to my seats having 'ears'
How much extra width do you need? Arches rolled maybe if only a small amount?

Gulfstream

Jul 31, 2010
I feel your pain, was stopped at the barrier entering the nurburgring end of last year and wasn't allowed on due to my seats having 'ears'
How much extra width do you need? Arches rolled maybe if only a small amount?

They blocked you off the ring due your racing seats?

I'd like to see 285-295.

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Yep, stopped all 4 lanes going to the barriers and made me turn around
Supposedly in the small print, also door bars only just passed as they are nearly the height of the bottom of steering wheel
Racecar but not allowed on a race track, not sure ill ever go back as it pissed me off so much

Hedgehog Dodger

Aug 28, 2016
Yep, stopped all 4 lanes going to the barriers and made me turn around
Supposedly in the small print, also door bars only just passed as they are nearly the height of the bottom of steering wheel
Racecar but not allowed on a race track, not sure ill ever go back as it pissed me off so much

I have to say thats bloody rediculas.

How the hell do manufacturers get round this then when testing out there new fast production cars and trying for the best ring time......oh yeah they have millions and billions of pounds.

Sometimes I hate the way the western world revolves around money!!!!

Everyone equal......yeah right. Live in a democracy......yeah right!!!