Cupra 300 General Discussion and Pics

cybman

Apr 21, 2014
good point :)

nobody knows if Cupra R will be released, if it will be released the price could be a issue.

Who will buy a Cupra R if with a little more could buy a Golf R?

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
I had my 280 for 2.5 years. Sold it and paid off the PCP as it was due to be replaced in 3 years. Needed a gap as I knew something else (300) was round the corner. So saved the money in the bank and have gone for a lease which is £40 per month cheaper for the 300 and I have no deposit or balloon payment to pay at the end. Financially a no brainier for a newer car.

The 280 and 290 are still great cars. It's all down to your individual circumstances.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

sukz

Feb 9, 2017
Great links, especially of it in motion on the track.

i'm impressed with the look of the standard seats.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Nice pictures again.
Also my taste is the red, as looking great - bit darker compared to Emo red I think.
But where are the black and the blue ones on the track ?

See previous post. They only had White (and white with Orange Line Pack), Red and Silver at the media launch, presumably due to factory schedules.

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Thanks for all the uploads Scott.

I know colour and wheels are all subjective tastes but I do really like the look of those performance alloys.

philmots

Jan 29, 2017
Leeds
I prefer the Performance wheels but in general I like more spokes.

Am I bothered mine won't have them? No, because it's a cheap lease and any Performance Pack would most probably be ~£50 month more.

Love-Cupra

Jul 29, 2016
Netherlands
Vidoes

See previous post. They only had White (and white with Orange Line Pack), Red and Silver at the media launch, presumably due to factory schedules.

Hi Scott,

Thanks the video upload, good impression of the car again.

Yes, realize this but the question was a more retorical one; Why would you limit this during
any introduction. Given fact that not so many colours available to start with, bit easy-going
here but not smart as all the customers are awaiting this.

One question iro the front seats: New fabric, but is quality (like thickness and in general) still
the same as before. This as I do like the seats, very comfortable and sufficiently gripping, whilst
they look great aswell.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Hi Scott,

Thanks the video upload, good impression of the car again.

Yes, realize this but the question was a more retorical one; Why would you limit this during
any introduction. Given fact that not so many colours available to start with, bit easy-going
here but not smart as all the customers are awaiting this.

One question iro the front seats: New fabric, but is quality (like thickness and in general) still
the same as before. This as I do like the seats, very comfortable and sufficiently gripping, whilst
they look great aswell.
No probs.

Seats felt as good as I remember. I do like the new side edges in carbon fibre look. They feel good and look good as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

philmots

Jan 29, 2017
Leeds
Finally found pics of a what I've got on order... Grey 5?door.

Look a great imo.

19FD28A2-F942-49E2-9E3D-3F60C9D3E84E_zpsgyoji0io.jpg

E221F0A0-9E25-4DD2-A75D-D71867894A39_zpswlnshtzg.jpg

Superman001

Jan 14, 2017
Paisley
I am very tempted to order the new 300 as the best price I've seen so far is £23,467 for a new 3 door with DSG which is a big saving on the list price.

Does anyone know of any better deals or which companies are doing PCP deals?

philmots

Jan 29, 2017
Leeds
PCP will generally be through dealers, mine's leased through a main dealer.

Lots of options out there, but that price seems reasonable if you're paying cash.