Revo re-maps

Rich-I-Am

Dec 8, 2015
Bedford
Are they any good?
Booked my car in for a stage one and a go faster panel air filter.
Car in question is a 2004 150PD.
The car is going in on the 4th of march (claiming 180hp and 270lb/ft torque).
Cheers

Rich

Last edited:

Rich-I-Am

Dec 8, 2015
Bedford
Cool. Good to know :).
Im knocking on in years and feel a little old to be cutting my front bumper up for a bigger intercooler and fitting a de-cat etc.
Was just looking to pep the car up a little.

Thanks for your reply.

Rich

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
As far as I'm aware their maps are supposed to be OK.

Personally I wouldn't bother with the panel filter though as you'll gain nothing by adding one to these engines.
If anything you're increase the likelihood of the MAF getting damaged in the near future. Standard paper filter is proven best.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rich-I-Am

Dec 8, 2015
Bedford
Ok. Well i asked for one when i booked the car in. If it was ordered in especially I'll take it. If not, ill cancel it when i take the car in.

Last edited:

masterfrodo

Jul 29, 2016
be interested to hear what you think of the results, as I am also interested in the 180bhp remap

Calumcjm

Jul 26, 2015
Glasgow
Yeah I agree with what Thai says. I fitted a pipercross one for my first mod and if anything it made the car feel sluggish. I'd save up a bit and get forced induction, there's good ones out there less than £100

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

cupraslayer

I want more bhp
Feb 8, 2008
northampton
Revo is a very good brand of remap . I've had mine on my lc180 for a long time now . Went stage 2 about 3-4 years ago . Still pulls like a train . Worth every penny .

Nam-uk

May 11, 2011
lancashire.
what was the cost of the Revo map? also been running a Awesome GTI‎ Generic map since 2011 and around the time i added a K&N panel filter and had no issues.

akchappers

Jun 27, 2010
Gillingham Dorset.
My Alhambra has a revo map on it. 150bhp to 181... surprises lots of people now... like a type R i was pushing up a hill the other day...
Had mine on for 3 years. And now has 242000 miles on it... love it!
My yellow cupra started off with a revo map.
Ak

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.