Seat Leon ST Cupra Side Skirts

Glarh

Apr 6, 2016
I have some for sale I ordered from hortons seat. DM me if your interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jorre

Feb 21, 2017
I just got some of those ebay jobbies in grey primer and they fit a treat.

they are just off for paint in Nevada white but they seem really good and look the part.

mine is on a lease so I am not worried about re sale.

got the TRC front spoiler to go on too so will do before and afters. not bad for £100 delivered and then £75 for paint ;-)

@Das Chin
Could you give me the link to the ebay site? I only found one ebay shop(Poland), but the side skirts are not primered.
Have yougot some pics from the side skirts by any chance, would be nice to see finish on them.
Thx!

Xabu-ST280

Nov 1, 2015
I asked my local UK SEAT dealer for a price on Nevada white skirts for a Cupra ST, painted and fitted and they came back with a price of £465. They broke it down for me and said that essentially because SEAT has this as a fixed price they would be making a loss but they would do it.

I've no reason to doubt this so I guess it should be available at all the SEAT dealers. Does this sound about right?

Das Chin

Aug 31, 2016
@Das Chin
Could you give me the link to the ebay site? I only found one ebay shop(Poland), but the side skirts are not primered.
Have yougot some pics from the side skirts by any chance, would be nice to see finish on them.
Thx!

here is the link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122041989...92e9dd79687&bu=43846846356&cp=1&sojTags=bu=bu

item number is 122041989367

if you mail them and give them your email they will send over some pics of them in grey primer mated up to a white FR. or PM me your email and I can send em over to you,.

my side skirts are off for prep and paint. fitted them up the other day and they are spot on. really good fit and same look as OEM.

with paint going to cost just under £200. not bad.

once they are on will put up on here.

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
Fitted mine today. Definitely benefit from a second pair of hands. Fairly easy to do on driveway with front axle on ramps.

Redline

Nov 3, 2016
So there is hope :)
Can't wait to see the results. This is a fair price!

I will order after you post results.

Please write a small installation guide :) Thanks!

Last edited:

Das Chin

Aug 31, 2016
redline my ebay snotter side skirts are being painted this week and will be on by mid next week so will post up some pics.

the fit was great and they seem to be good quality.

car is new so the white paint should be easy to match too.

have got the TRC front splitter now so with the side skirts, paint and second hand TRC splitter its £250 all in to really improve the look of the car a la performance pack.

Last edited:

p.eco

Jun 24, 2014
Ireland
i have ordered one from the ebay seller too few days ago although they have not been dispatched yet. how long did you have to wait for yours?

Das Chin

Aug 31, 2016
few days to dispatch then a few days to get tot he UK

really good comms from the seller and packed really well too.

don't fret and you will be fine.

Redline

Nov 3, 2016
Does anyone have fitting instructions?
Does any instructions or fitting parts come with the side skirts?
It says it doesn't on ebay.

Eggy

Jun 3, 2016
Estonia
I had instructionst from Horton Seat, I believe I may still have those or pics, must check.

Redline

Nov 3, 2016
Thanks.

So what's the final verdict on the polish Fiberglas?

**** or good? :)

I just spoke to two paintshops and they said if the parts are in shitty shape and they need to fill it and sand it and smoothen it out it will cost A LOT.

Last edited:

Das Chin

Aug 31, 2016
polish fibreglass is good quality and I can post up some pics once done

they seem well made and a good fit.

I am looking at not a lot of filling or finishing as they felt smooth so prep is minimal.

in terms of fitting we will take off the OEM mud flaps on the front and fit behind there with a small hole and tapper. also use some clear tape to bond to the sides as well as some small tappers along the length of the side skirt where needed. maybe some screws in the side skirt where it meets the rear arches.

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
I'm sure I've still got the oem skirts fitting instructions if these are any use. Happy to take pics and post / pm if needed. Not sure if the fibreglass ones will use same fitment method?

liam007

Feb 14, 2017
This is something I am very interested in and would appreciate it if you could upload.

Cheers

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.