Boot liner options??

Dicko90

Feb 14, 2017
Could do with sorting a boot liner out ready for the pram in august, there seems to be two options from SEAT one been a non slip foam mat? The other a more heavy duty one which one are people using or can you recommend me another one? The foam non slip one is apparently waterproof!?

Thanks in advance

Nick

Bish72

Mar 4, 2015
Hi

I have this one I bought from ebay over 3 years ago and can confirm it's waterproof and hard wearing.
Unfortunately as I have less than 15 post I can't list an url or picture but if you search "Seat Exeo boot liner" on ebay and look for the one "Seat Exeo 2008 - 2013 Saloon Boot Liner Dog Mat Tailored Tray Rubber Black" which is £33.99. seller: all4cars_eu. You should find it.

Rgds
Dave

Dicko90

Feb 14, 2017
If its for the ST, I would not advise the non slip load liner, I purchased one online and is really flimsy and moves about, wished I had paid for the proper heavy duty load liner.

I'd need it be quite robust for lifting the pram in and out so will probably be better with the heavy duty one then, Thanks

Cupra TDI 150

Sep 25, 2007
Hi

I have this one I bought from ebay over 3 years ago and can confirm it's waterproof and hard wearing.
Unfortunately as I have less than 15 post I can't list an url or picture but if you search "Seat Exeo boot liner" on ebay and look for the one "Seat Exeo 2008 - 2013 Saloon Boot Liner Dog Mat Tailored Tray Rubber Black" which is £33.99. seller: all4cars_eu. You should find it.

Rgds
Dave

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121956294329?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&fromMakeTrack=true

Is this the one Dave?

Bish72

Mar 4, 2015
Cheers Cupra TDI 150

Yes this is the one!
It has had prams, bikes, muddy wet wellies etc all over it.
When it gets really dirty I just drag it out and wash it, the carpet underneath looks brand new.

Dave

spj81

Feb 13, 2016
I also bought the mounded boot liner from eBay similar to the one above for around £30. I've had it in the ST for nearly 3yrs and well worth the money. I've got a spaniel that loves mud and I just whip it out quick wipe and it's like new. It had definitely saved the boot carpet as it still looks new. Buy, buy, buy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk