Small items

Love-Cupra

Jul 29, 2016
Netherlands
Hi,

Two small points :
1/ Does the armrest in between the fronts-seats lock, mine does not so after sliding foreward into
working position but with slight movement of my arm it will slowly retract again ?
Why do I suspect this locking device (small clip), my VW Golf had it like that.
2/ I have the Media extra and the dealer informed that the disc-player would support data only.
However when I tried it can play a DVD movie ! But this will pause when car will start moving.
So will I be the lucky one, with some last update/upgrade, or rather normal ?

Deleted member 103408

Re 2/ this is expected behaviour as the VIM (Video in motion) locks dvd playback however you can use ODBeleven or vcds i suspect to turn this off. But i suspect police will take a dim view if they catch you.

mick_n3

Jul 23, 2014
Kettering Northants
RE 1, no it doesn't lock, I have the same problem adjust it to where you want it and the slightest touch and it slides back, my old 2014 SC didn't it took a bit of pressure before it moved and the new one doesn't feel as solid as the old one, Seat must be trying to save money ;)

Ronnie Bagel

Monsoon Grey ST 290 DSG
Jul 15, 2016
Tamworth
It's a bit of a 'first world problem', but my armrest is one of the few niggles I have with the car. I must fiddle with it several times every trip (and the armrest). The locking device just isn't sturdy enough, unless someone on here knows there's a 'knack'?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.