MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

sukz

Feb 9, 2017
777c3a1eae28aedabb529929b0ce8413.jpg
she's arrived .... love the colour and I've got a big fixed smile from my first quick drive and I seem to have a free set of bucket seats

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Wow, it looks amazing and congrats! Colour looks amazing. Do you have any more pics you don't mind posting?

JsyCuPrA

Jun 16, 2003
Oxfordshire
Visit site
I'm intrigued as to how some of you manage to find out build weeks, delivery dates, etc so far in advance. My dealer either can't or won't give me that sort of detail.

What periods are you guys getting between order, build and delivery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just asked the dealer, he spoke to seat UK and they told him the build week, then add 2-4 weeks for delivery etc

I ordered on 10th Feb, been told build week is 15.

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
7372963f92934709f5796cedda0bef0b.jpg
just my seats lol..... will try and take some more over the weekend ..
. Ah the weekend .... a nice early morning run with no traffic

sukz

Feb 9, 2017
7372963f92934709f5796cedda0bef0b.jpg
just my seats lol..... will try and take some more over the weekend ..
. Ah the weekend .... a nice early morning run with no traffic

Haa I hope I get these free of charge too.. Please do. I've ordered the exact same car.

rocket_26_

Jul 29, 2004
Lincoln
777c3a1eae28aedabb529929b0ce8413.jpg
she's arrived .... love the colour and I've got a big fixed smile from my first quick drive and I seem to have a free set of bucket seats

That colour looks great on the Cupra. In other pictures I had seen it look a lot darker. That looks similar to the Sepang Blue I have on my S3.

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
OK for some! Lots of money for others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Surprise.... but it could be due to how long I've waited ..... order went in start of September and was cancelled due to new model.... I kicked up a fair bit so maybe it's compensation..... no idea

LewJo

Jan 14, 2017
Wales
That's great news.
I would be interested to know when it was ordered.

Ordered 4th Feb, 5dr DSG in Desire Red and no options. There was actually an order already in Seats system that wasn't allocated so I'm probably getting it a little earlier than I would have otherwise.

huw

Feb 13, 2017
SW London
Ordered 4th Feb, 5dr DSG in Desire Red and no options. There was actually an order already in Seats system that wasn't allocated so I'm probably getting it a little earlier than I would have otherwise.

Do you know when it was originally ordered? Mine, which I ordered on 8th Feb, was an amendment to an earlier order placed on 17th Jan, but I do have a lot of options on mine.

LewJo

Jan 14, 2017
Wales
Do you know when it was originally ordered? Mine, which I ordered on 8th Feb, was an amendment to an earlier order placed on 17th Jan, but I do have a lot of options on mine.

Not a clue sorry, has yours not got a build week yet?

If you've got a few options there's a chance that one of those could delay the built over a standard car, fingers crossed that doesn't happen!

huw

Feb 13, 2017
SW London
Not a clue sorry, has yours not got a build week yet?

If you've got a few options there's a chance that one of those could delay the built over a standard car, fingers crossed that doesn't happen!

No, I haven't got a build week yet. I have been chasing my dealer for it, but they seem to think that that information is not available, although obviously it is as many know their build weeks.

At what stage of the process were you advised of the build week?

Last edited:

JsyCuPrA

Jun 16, 2003
Oxfordshire
Visit site
No, I haven't got a build week yet. I have been chasing me dealer for it, but they seem to think that that information is not available, although obviously it is as many know their build weeks.

At what stage of the process were you advised of the build week?

Huw, I ordered my car on a Friday at 1700, got told the build week on the Monday after the weekend.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise