2017 Leon!!!

misiakupatego

Mar 5, 2017
Anyone tried Xcellence version? Suspension is "comfort" in this version..

I am lookin for new Leon and I do not know what be better: Xcellence + DCC or FR + DCC, hatchback, 1.8 TSI with DSG

Last edited:

Bengal

Feb 22, 2014
Anyone tried Xcellence version? Suspension is "comfort" in this version..

I am lookin for new Leon and I do not know what be better: Xcellence + DCC or FR + DCC, hatchback, 1.8 TSI with DSG

Even though ive ordered one for delivery in late april/early may ive yet to see one in any local dealer.

My understanding from seat is that the xcellence trim is for comfort and fr for being sporty

Bri

Jan 26, 2017
Nice! What 18s did you go for? I went with the Machined with the same spec as yours.

Not the machined ones, couldn't get over today to pick it up, will be tomorrow now...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Discopanda

May 10, 2016
Facelift ordered on Sunday.

FR 1.4 150ps in Nevada white
18'' wheels
Convenience pack
Parking pack
Towbar and spare wheel

Should be here in early June.

Last edited:

gof

Oct 10, 2016
Croatia
Seat Leon FR 2.0 TDI DSG

Here are the pics as promised

IMG_8141.jpg

IMG_8140.jpg

IMG_8138.jpg

gof

Oct 10, 2016
Croatia
:thumbup:

You did not like the FR wheels that were on the car?

I did but with cupra wheels it looks superb in my opinion, couldn't resist. Saved the 17" original FR wheels for the winter setup.

@isalopek
Pretty cool to see a fellow Croatian here, zivia prijatelju :)

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
Hi new to the forum after ordering my new 2017 spec leon a couple of weeks ago. Currently own a 1.2 SE dynamic technology but now upgrading to the new 1.4 Eco TSI FR in midnight black with the 18" performance wheels and convenience pack. Dealership have said that it SHOULD be with them before the road tax changes come into force on April 1st.

To say I'm excited would be an understatement. Already downloaded vcds onto my laptop from Ross tech after browsing on here and have plans to make a few changes.

Bengal

Feb 22, 2014
So finally VW Warrington have supplied details of my car somehow they have managed to get it registered with a data of 31/03/2017 using just the chasis number, chasing up Seat UK its still to be built at factory.

Note sure how that works but im hoping means delivery now mid April instead of May and cheaper road tax :D

Bri

Jan 26, 2017
Hi new to the forum after ordering my new 2017 spec leon a couple of weeks ago. Currently own a 1.2 SE dynamic technology but now upgrading to the new 1.4 Eco TSI FR in midnight black with the 18" performance wheels and convenience pack. Dealership have said that it SHOULD be with them before the road tax changes come into force on April 1st.

To say I'm excited would be an understatement. Already downloaded vcds onto my laptop from Ross tech after browsing on here and have plans to make a few changes.

Picked up the exact same car on Tuesday, loving it so far!

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
Picked up the exact same car on Tuesday, loving it so far!

Yeah got a feeling I'm going to love mine too. I like my se dynamic but that was my problem I only liked it, not loved it and the fr is more up my street. Having test driven one it's definitely more me and the 2017 spec does seem to get you a better deall than previous years ie a bit more kit and a few upgrades to bring it in line with the ateca.

italianjob

Oct 21, 2014
Middlesbrough
Gone and done it!

Ordered a 1.4 FR Tech DSG, Nevada white, con pack, 18" wheels. :)

Do they all have the engine start button down by the gear shift??

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.