MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

LewJo

Jan 14, 2017
Wales
No, I haven't got a build week yet. I have been chasing me dealer for it, but they seem to think that that information is not available, although obviously it is as many know their build weeks.

At what stage of the process were you advised of the build week?

Dealer told me within a week of ordering, much faster than my previous Skoda's.

I know with Skoda there's a head office customer support team you can call to get some help if a dealership is being useless. I'm guessing there's such a thing for Seat, I'm sure someone here will know.

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
Dealer told me within a week of ordering, much faster than my previous Skoda's.

I know with Skoda there's a head office customer support team you can call to get some help if a dealership is being useless. I'm guessing there's such a thing for Seat, I'm sure someone here will know.
I used the seat UK Facebook site and messaged them.... they tried to get me to talk to lease company or dealer but I pushed for help and they were really good

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
You're all gonna love the new car... I do. . Well worth the wait

sukz

Feb 9, 2017
You've probably already said somewhere, but what spec and when did you order?
I placed my order on February 10th so its come round very quickly, opted for Mystery Blue as the dealer mentioned that this was the only colour available for pre 1st April delivery, so I just went for it.

Blue 300 Manual with no options specified, completely standard but its all I'll need. I'm sure :)

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
I placed my order on February 10th so its come round very quickly, opted for Mystery Blue as the dealer mentioned that this was the only colour available for pre 1st April delivery, so I just went for it.

Blue 300 Manual with no options specified, completely standard but its all I'll need. I'm sure :)

Great colour especially in sunlight

huw

Feb 13, 2017
SW London

That's really quick. One of the advantages of accepting something that is already in the production sequence.

FR184

Mar 27, 2014
I have been advised that my car is build week 14 (w/c 3rd April) so delivery is approx. 4 weeks after is (late April/ mid May).

Nudga_9

Mar 10, 2017
Hi all. New to the forum. Great to see peoples opinions and thoughts.

I've just been told by dealer that my Cupra 300 (5dr, Man, Monsoon Grey) is on the boat! Very excited now! It was build week 10 (so this week) and already in transit.... Fingers crossed for the rest of you!

philmots

Jan 29, 2017
Leeds
Warrington

Same here. That will be the one I was offered at the end of January, they said it would be early March but I wasn't 100% on the blue. So went with a fresh order of grey.

I've been kucky that my week 9 is on the boat and is still looking like end of March.

sukz

Feb 9, 2017
Same here. That will be the one I was offered at the end of January, they said it would be early March but I wasn't 100% on the blue. So went with a fresh order of grey.

I've been kucky that my week 9 is on the boat and is still looking like end of March.
I'm a bit lucky then aye! I'm sure that will look good too. Ive always gone for my silver, blacks and greys so I thought I'd try something different.

philmots

Jan 29, 2017
Leeds
I'm a bit lucky then aye! I'm sure that will look good too. Ive always gone for my silver, blacks and greys so I thought I'd try something different.

I spent a good day thinking about it to be honest, there wasn't any pictures at the time, if I'd gone for it I would have been happy as it looks great, but I'm still happier with the grey.

I want it to look dull and bland as the wife will be driving it mostly with 2 kids etc. She doesn't need any bullshit.

sukz

Feb 9, 2017
I spent a good day thinking about it to be honest, there wasn't any pictures at the time, if I'd gone for it I would have been happy as it looks great, but I'm still happier with the grey.

I want it to look dull and bland as the wife will be driving it mostly with 2 kids etc. She doesn't need any bullshit.

Yeah, i'm with you on that. You don't need any idiots tailgating and trying to race.. when your kids are in the car.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.