MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

sukz

Feb 9, 2017
Went down to the dealership in Salford and they had a Desire Red Cupra sitting inside, eyes lit up!
2e65033c0bbb6af25c26dfcf03219670.jpg

233bdb81f2a29af864e44bb34ce9dbeb.jpg

7bb251ea6dd853c91073ea4888d137df.jpg

3b413f997777965e5129ce3d2062a130.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Kane7

Oct 23, 2016
Looks a nice red.

Tyres look to be a bit of a lottery, that's on Contis, other lads on here had Pirelli.

Get the perilla PZeros a better tyre for performance, contis work well in winter and summer. Had both sets on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love-Cupra

Jul 29, 2016
Netherlands
Both

Get the perilla PZeros a better tyre for performance, contis work well in winter and summer. Had both sets on.

I have the Contis, however the newest ones, sofar no complains on wet or dry.
Noice and steering are all very good.

Which leading to question: How are P-Zero in this respect -of noice- ?
Also I assume the tyre is harder, or Perelli has come around to more general taste ?

Kane7

Oct 23, 2016
I have the Contis, however the newest ones, sofar no complains on wet or dry.

Noice and steering are all very good.

Which leading to question: How are P-Zero in this respect -of noice- ?

Also I assume the tyre is harder, or Perelli has come around to more general taste ?

Had PZeros on my mk2 RS, used my PZEROS on track with the cupra, 6 x 20 min sessions on a fresh batch lasted brilliantly good for road use after.

If your looking for performance go Michelin sport P2, then Pirelli PZero then the contis.

I tend to go though tyres every 4-5 months but find the Pirelli have better grip

Love-Cupra

Jul 29, 2016
Netherlands
Had PZeros on my mk2 RS, used my PZEROS on track with the cupra, 6 x 20 min sessions on a fresh batch lasted brilliantly good for road use after.

If your looking for performance go Michelin sport P2, then Pirelli PZero then the contis.

I tend to go though tyres every 4-5 months but find the Pirelli have better grip

OK all clear, not much of a surprise here.
Bút seems to me that the Contis are the best compromise; specially in the wet.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
I'm hoping for Pirelli as the rim protection looks better.

Both good tyres but Contis wear quick.
had P zero's on previous LCR , had several go due to sidewall damage ( potholes) changed for Goodyear Assy 2's , no repeat.

Kane7

Oct 23, 2016
Like I said Michelin best PZ second. Tyres set lap times and win races.

The sub 8 cupra uses Michelin.

I don't drive my cupra faint heartedly and I try my best to kick the slip diff in on a dry day and have 380 horses running on one wheel.

All preference but I prefer all for performance.

If you could trust one another on the forum and buddy up you'd be amazed at the discounts you get on orders over 6 tyres I saved £65 a tyre when I last ordered

LewJo

Jan 14, 2017
Wales
So my Cupra was built last week (wk 10) and arrived at the dealership in South Wales this morning. Asked if I could collect on Sunday but I'm under the impression that dealerships don't like doing handovers at the weekend.

Will see what they say!

Cupra 300 5dr DSG Desire Red, no extras

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
So my Cupra was built last week (wk 10) and arrived at the dealership in South Wales this morning. Asked if I could collect on Sunday but I'm under the impression that dealerships don't like doing handovers at the weekend.

Will see what they say!

Sunday for worshipping...... speed

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Love-Cupra

Jul 29, 2016
Netherlands
Weekend

Will see what they say!

Perhaps can be done if the funds received by dealer, before weekend.
If so, why not on Sat/PM ??

LewJo

Jan 14, 2017
Wales
So picking my up on Monday morning but I called in to sort out some of the paperwork and have a quick look at the car, it looks great. Oddly unlike some cars mine does have the fins on the rear window which I'm told were put on at the factory.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.