2017 Leon!!!

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Yeah I'm going for red trims on my black cupra, it's a beautiful colour on yours , is that shell island on the first picture by any chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
First pic is 280 black line , second is 290 black edition. You were close with Shell island, it's Ynyslas beach. :D

Love-Cupra

Jul 29, 2016
Netherlands
Red

Yeah I'm going for red trims on my black cupra, it's a beautiful colour on yours , is that shell island on the first picture by any chance

Red is a great colour, specially with the black line combi, for the 290.

With the new front on the 300 I'm inclined to go darker.

Love-Cupra

Jul 29, 2016
Netherlands
Red

Red is a great colour, specially with the black line combi, for the 290.

With the new front on the 300 I'm inclined to go darker.

GazGT

Jun 25, 2005
Manchester
What model you gone for and what colour? I've gonever with the 18 performance wheels, not the machined as they were double the price and I was trying to budget lol.

Gone for an FR ST 1.4 EcoTSI manual in boheme purple. I didn't like the other wheel options. I nearly went for the xcellence as I preferred the standard wheels on that, but I wanted red stitching on the leather interior. :happy: Also didn't like the grille on the xcellence.

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
Gone for an FR ST 1.4 EcoTSI manual in boheme purple. I didn't like the other wheel options. I nearly went for the xcellence as I preferred the standard wheels on that, but I wanted red stitching on the leather interior. :happy: Also didn't like the grille on the xcellence.

Yeah the grill isn't great on it is it? I've always aired more towards the sportier models as opposed to luxury models generally but I agree that some of the excellence wheels do look better than the fr options unfortunately

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
Just signed off my finance agreement this afternoon on my FR and collect on Monday... Can't wait! :D

Christ that's a quick turnaround!!!! I ordered mine end of Feb and don't get it until 1st week in April at the earliest and that was the shortest waiting time they had for mine. You got any options on that? What colour also?

Aknedude

Jan 24, 2017
Just head that 1,4 150 BHP. Engines Are in backorder. = looooong waiting time. 15-18 week.

Last edited:

pdid

Jan 15, 2017
I took delivery of my FR ST on Friday, it has rained almost continuously since so no pics yet and it needs a clean already grr.

It seems a nice drive but only been out locally so not had chance to stretch it's legs yet. Interestingly the delivery driver commented that they have made a lot of improvements to the suspension and it drives more like a premium car than the pre-facelift, although he could have just been bigging it up to make me feel good!

Jordcupra

Cupra 300 ST, 4Drive
Mar 18, 2017
Wiltshire
I took a mystery blue st out this morning at my local deal, only had 30 miles on the clock.

Was great so I'm gonna order one up next week.

Benjyshwa

Jan 14, 2017
Noticed on the uk seat configurator you can now spec the titanium fr but it only comes in a few colours? and also add all the usual sporty trim, spoilers etc to the normal fr.

Kind of annoying since I do like the larger spoiler (i know some don't) and my car is being delivered monday :(

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise