Upgrades

Omodhos

May 29, 2015
Sheffield
Car gone in for Intercooler fitting today,had exhaust fitted last Friday,made by COBRA the first one they done(done to my specification)the sound is wonderful,just have to wait now for the ECU to be unlocked then the jobs a good un:D:D

Nobziller

Apr 26, 2015
You had the White cupra on fb? As mine is also booked in for a development exhaust! How many silencers do you have? As I'm in two mind whether to get resonated or non

Omodhos

May 29, 2015
Sheffield
Where you from nob?i asked Matt to make mine because I will be going on Holliday. 200sports cat 1 silencer and turbo back.if you are close come and hear it

Nobziller

Apr 26, 2015
Yes mate that's me, and I live in Southend buddy lol long way away from Sheffield lol

Omodhos

May 29, 2015
Sheffield
Wagner I think they are the best.they are on offer at the moment until the end of the month then they go up again

Omodhos

May 29, 2015
Sheffield
The exhaust is far better than Milltek (had one on a fiesta St3 ) and a powervalve in my opinion. And my Focus ST which had a full 3 inch exhaust and knocked out 330 bhp

Nobziller

Apr 26, 2015
Soon as mine is fitted I'm getting an airtec intercooler (also development) then running stage 2 l

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.