warning queuing traffic

romster1

Nov 26, 2016
W London
Just wondered if anyone knows where the setting to activate and deactivate this is?
I've got a 66 leon FR and every now and then I get an announcement saying warning queuing traffic It doesn't always announce it even when there is a traffic queue and its not something which I activated so was just wondering where the setting to turn the announcement on and off would be and why the announcements are intermittent and not when there actually is a traffic queue present this is happening even when I'm not using the satnav too

Love-Cupra

Jul 29, 2016
Netherlands
Just wondered if anyone knows where the setting to activate and deactivate this is?
I've got a 66 leon FR and every now and then I get an announcement saying warning queuing traffic It doesn't always announce it even when there is a traffic queue and its not something which I activated so was just wondering where the setting to turn the announcement on and off would be and why the announcements are intermittent and not when there actually is a traffic queue present this is happening even when I'm not using the satnav too

No connection with the Navigtion.
The RDS signal is the one to be disabled, so the radio signal in the FM range.
Look for this in the manual, should be clear.

romster1

Nov 26, 2016
W London
really silly question but whilst looking for the traffic announcements settings I had turned the radio on and now even if I change the infotainment display to show driving data the radio is still on ? If I press the power button on the infotainment screen obviously everything is turned off but I want to have the driving data displayed but I want to turn the radio off. turning the volume right down but the infotainment display shows the volume icon with a cross so the radio is obviously still on. How can I turn the radio off but still have the driving info displayed on the infotainment screen ? Manual is useless.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.